Sweet Pink Cherry Bomb Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Sweet Pink Cherry Bomb Cookies are soft, buttery, pink cookies with the surprise of a juicy, sweet maraschino cherry in the middle. The cherry juice glaze boosts the cherry flavor even more. I also like to add a little variety when decorating them. I like to dip a few, drizzle a few and dip and sprinkle some. These cookies freeze well. Just store them in airtight containers with wax paper between the layers and they will be good for about 2 months!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Cherry White Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- Nana's Prized Oatmeal Cookies
- Strawberry Chocolate Chip Jello Cookies
- Florida Sun Oatmeal Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Chocolate Kiss Surprise Powder Puff Cookies
- Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- 3-Ingredient Edible Cookie Dough Bites
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Flapjacks
- Chocolate Chess Pie
- Apple Dump Cake
- Baklava Roses
- Crescent Roll Cinnamon Rolls
- Pumpkin Chiffon Pie
- Eggnog Snickerdoodle Cookie Recipe
- Decadent And Delicious Eggnog Truffles Recipe
- Individual Apple Pies
- Almond Bear Claws