Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Mint chocolate chip ice cream is a favorite in this house. Back when I upgraded from my broken down manual crank ice cream maker to one with an actual motor, this was one of the first ice cream recipes I experimented with. This homemade mint chocolate chip ice cream recipe is just as good, if not better than store-bought ice cream. It’s super easy to make and so delicious. There’s no cooking involved because there’s no eggs."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe.
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 14 ounces can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- large pinch salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pure mint extract
- 5 drops green food coloring
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 5-Ingredient Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- Best Ever No-churn Chocolate Ice Cream
- Frozen Dessert Pizza
- Homemade Bubble Gum Ice Cream
- Brownie Mountain Ice Cream Cake
- Coffee Ice Cream Cake
- Mini Chocolate Fudge Pudding Pops
- Dairy-Free Strawberry Banana Ice Cream
- No-churn Oreo Ice Cream
- Homemade Twix Ice Cream
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Lemonade Cookies
- Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble (crisp)
- Healthy Zucchini Bread Recipe
- Rhubarb Torte
- Easy Homemade Raspberry Sauce
- Homemade Pound Cake Cupcakes
- No Flour Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
- Jello Roll Ups
- Raspberry Crumble Bars
- Fruit Popsicles