Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Mint chocolate chip ice cream is a favorite in this house. Back when I upgraded from my broken down manual crank ice cream maker to one with an actual motor, this was one of the first ice cream recipes I experimented with. This homemade mint chocolate chip ice cream recipe is just as good, if not better than store-bought ice cream. It’s super easy to make and so delicious. There’s no cooking involved because there’s no eggs."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe.
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 14 ounces can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- large pinch salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pure mint extract
- 5 drops green food coloring
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
For a real crowd-pleasing treat, whip up a 3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake. This poke cake recipe has such a vibrant orange… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cannoli Cupcakes
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Rustic Peach Blueberry Galette
- Best Oatmeal Fudge Bars Ever
- Sugar Cookies With Maple Frosting
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- Sweet Potato Pie
- Boston Cream Icebox Cake
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Cookies