Decadent S'mores Freakshake Milkshake Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Crazy S’mores milkshakes with chocolate, graham cracker and toasted marshmallow. Make this recipe just in time for National S’mores Day. They are an entertaining twist on the classic snack. Despite how impressive they look, they are actually super fun and easy to make. Even more fun though, will be the look on the face of whoever you serve them too! People talk a lot about apple pie as a traditional American symbol, but I would like to argue that nothing is more American than the S’more. People have been coming together to make S’mores for over 90 years!"
Preparation Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Dalgona Style Whipped Strawberry Topping
- Homemade No-churn Vanilla Ice Cream
- Brownie Mountain Ice Cream Cake
- Homemade Twix Ice Cream
- Decadent No Fry Fried Ice Cream
- 8 Recipes for Homemade Ice Cream Toppings
- Copycat Cold Stone Sweet Cream Ice Cream
- Boozy Tootsie Roll Frozen Pops
- Olive Oil Gelato with Balsamic Strawberries
- Old School Baked Alaska
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Pecan Pie
- Cookie Dough Dip
- Lazy Apple Pie
- New Years Eve Donut Ball Drop
- Hot Chocolate Fudge
- Easy Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pumpkin Bread
- Coconut Raffaello Balls
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups
- Halloween Chocolate Covered Strawberries