Decadent S'mores Freakshake Milkshake Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Crazy S’mores milkshakes with chocolate, graham cracker and toasted marshmallow. Make this recipe just in time for National S’mores Day. They are an entertaining twist on the classic snack. Despite how impressive they look, they are actually super fun and easy to make. Even more fun though, will be the look on the face of whoever you serve them too! People talk a lot about apple pie as a traditional American symbol, but I would like to argue that nothing is more American than the S’more. People have been coming together to make S’mores for over 90 years!"
Preparation Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Butter Pecan Ice Cream Bread
- Mini Chocolate Fudge Pudding Pops
- Brownie Mountain Ice Cream Cake
- Easy Homemade Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream
- Raspberry Creme Pops
- "Kick the Can" Homemade Ice Cream
- Spiced Apple Ice Cream
- Creamy Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- Old School Baked Alaska
- Copycat Cold Stone Sweet Cream Ice Cream
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Soft Gingerbread Man Cookies
- Raspberry Tiramisu
- Peanut Butter Pumpkin Dip
- Easy Nutella Brownies
- Walnut Stuffed Apples
- Pumpkin Roll
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Brownie Stuffed Melting Magic Chocolate Ball
- Apple Pie Cookies
- New York Style Pecan Pie Cheesecake