Decadent S'mores Freakshake Milkshake Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Crazy S’mores milkshakes with chocolate, graham cracker and toasted marshmallow. Make this recipe just in time for National S’mores Day. They are an entertaining twist on the classic snack. Despite how impressive they look, they are actually super fun and easy to make. Even more fun though, will be the look on the face of whoever you serve them too! People talk a lot about apple pie as a traditional American symbol, but I would like to argue that nothing is more American than the S’more. People have been coming together to make S’mores for over 90 years!"
Preparation Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Champagne Sundaes with Toasted Pound Cake
- Blackberry Creamsicle Sherbet Recipe and Pistachio Gelato Recipe
- Homemade Cookie Monster Ice Cream
- Healthy Bananas Foster Caramel Ice Cream
- "Kick the Can" Homemade Ice Cream
- Magical Butterbeer Ice Cream
- 8 Recipes for Homemade Ice Cream Toppings
- Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt
- Old School Baked Alaska
- Coffee Crunch Ice Cream