Decadent S'mores Freakshake Milkshake Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Crazy S’mores milkshakes with chocolate, graham cracker and toasted marshmallow. Make this recipe just in time for National S’mores Day. They are an entertaining twist on the classic snack. Despite how impressive they look, they are actually super fun and easy to make. Even more fun though, will be the look on the face of whoever you serve them too! People talk a lot about apple pie as a traditional American symbol, but I would like to argue that nothing is more American than the S’more. People have been coming together to make S’mores for over 90 years!"
Preparation Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Forget buying pre-made bread mixes. Quick and Easy Homemade Beer Bread shows you how to make homemade bread in a jiffy. All you need… Continue reading: "Quick and Easy Homemade Beer Bread"
- Champagne Sundaes with Toasted Pound Cake
- Coconut Cream Pie Ice Cream
- Cookies n Cream Ice Cream with Nutella Swirl
- 8 Recipes for Homemade Ice Cream Toppings
- Blackberry Creamsicle Sherbet Recipe and Pistachio Gelato Recipe
- Fresh Blackberry Ice Cream
- Lemon Raspberry Semifreddo
- Healthy Bananas Foster Caramel Ice Cream
- Mint Oreo Ice Cream
- Brownie Mountain Ice Cream Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chocolate Chip M&m Cookies
- Italian Christmas Cookies
- Christmas Gumdrop Nougat
- Italian Rainbow Cookies Cake
- Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- Cut Out Sugar Cookies
- Mini Pumkin Pies
- Thumbprint Cookies
- Italian Anisette Cookies
- Easy Christmas Cake Mix Cookies