Spine Chillin' Halloween Ice Cream Floats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Spine Chillin' Halloween Ice Cream Floats are an easy-to-make Halloween beverage that tastes like a malted 50/50 ice cream bar - cool, creamy and delicious!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Vessel SizePunch Bowl
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 2-liter bottle of orange soda
- Ready Whip Whipped Cream
- orange sprinkles
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Dangerously Good Texas Tornado Cake will rock your world. This easy cake recipe is unlike anything that you've ever tried before. It's… Continue reading: "Dangerously Good Texas Tornado Cake"
- Cookies n Cream Ice Cream with Nutella Swirl
- Champagne Sundaes with Toasted Pound Cake
- Ice Cream Nachos
- Taste The Rainbow Ice Cream
- Butter Pecan Ice Cream Bread
- Peppermint Candy Cane Ice Cream
- 8 Recipes for Homemade Ice Cream Toppings
- Copycat Cold Stone Sweet Cream Ice Cream
- Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt
- Frozen Dessert Pizza