This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Adjust for high altitude, please. Not everyone lives near sea level!!!"
"The picture is certainly worthy of a 5 star rating but, how about a star rating for someone who has actually made it please?"
"WHY IS IT SOO HARD TO ACCESS THE RECIPES??"
Spine Chillin' Halloween Ice Cream Floats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"Spine Chillin' Halloween Ice Cream Floats are an easy-to-make Halloween beverage that tastes like a malted 50/50 ice cream bar - cool, creamy and delicious!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Vessel SizePunch Bowl
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 2-liter bottle of orange soda
- Ready Whip Whipped Cream
- orange sprinkles
Read NextNo Churn Oreo Ice Cream
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Ahh-Worthy Knock You Naked Bars
Ahh-Worthy Knock You Naked Bars are so delicious that they'll do exactly what their name implies. You've never tasted a dessert bar… Continue reading: "Ahh-Worthy Knock You Naked Bars"
- No Churn Oreo Ice Cream
- Funfetti Cake Batter Golden Oreo Ice Cream
- "Kick the Can" Homemade Ice Cream
- Decadent S'mores Freakshake Milkshake Recipe
- Butter Pecan Ice Cream Bread
- Delicious No-churn Blue Raspberry Ice Cream Recipe
- A Scoop of Ice Cream History
- 14 Homemade Ice Cream Recipes
- Homemade Bubble Gum Ice Cream
- Maple Walnut Ice Cream Sandwiches
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes