Spine Chillin' Halloween Ice Cream Floats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Spine Chillin' Halloween Ice Cream Floats are an easy-to-make Halloween beverage that tastes like a malted 50/50 ice cream bar - cool, creamy and delicious!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Vessel SizePunch Bowl
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 2-liter bottle of orange soda
- Ready Whip Whipped Cream
- orange sprinkles
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Let yourself be whisked away to your own tropical haven with one bite Paradise Pina Colada Poke Cake. It's a poke cake recipe that is… Continue reading: "Paradise Pina Colada Poke Cake"
- Cookies n Cream Ice Cream with Nutella Swirl
- Oreo Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Red Velvet Cake Ice Cream
- Cinnamon Dulde de Leche Ice Cream
- Summer Sangria Sorbet
- Copycat Cold Stone Sweet Cream Ice Cream
- Peaches and Cream Ice Cream
- Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt
- Fresh Blackberry Ice Cream
- Pina Colada Popsicles
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Cinnamon Sugar
- Butterscotch Fudge
- Rainbow Jello Cups
- Valentine’s Day Treat Boards
- Easy No Bake Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- No Bake Hot Cocoa Eggnog Fudge With Marshmallows Recipe
- Gnome Rice Krispie Treat Snacks
- Peppermint Mocha Drink
- Mini Snickers Cheesecake
- Cookie Monster Popcorn Recipe