Spine Chillin' Halloween Ice Cream Floats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Spine Chillin' Halloween Ice Cream Floats are an easy-to-make Halloween beverage that tastes like a malted 50/50 ice cream bar - cool, creamy and delicious!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Vessel SizePunch Bowl
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 2-liter bottle of orange soda
- Ready Whip Whipped Cream
- orange sprinkles
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Ahh-Worthy Knock You Naked Bars are so delicious that they'll do exactly what their name implies. You've never tasted a dessert bar… Continue reading: "Ahh-Worthy Knock You Naked Bars"
- Caramelized Apple Topping For Ice Cream
- Old School Baked Alaska
- Lemon Raspberry Semifreddo
- Poop Emoji Popsicles
- Copycat Cold Stone Sweet Cream Ice Cream
- Cheater Fried Ice Cream
- 8 Recipes for Homemade Ice Cream Toppings
- Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt
- Frozen Dessert Pizza
- No Churn Raspberry Ripple Ice Cream
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- New Years Eve Donut Ball Drop
- Hot Chocolate Fudge
- Easy Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pumpkin Bread
- Coconut Raffaello Balls
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups
- Halloween Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Starbucks Lemon Loaf
- Old-fashioned Apple Cake
- Apple Butter