Salted Caramel and Strawberry Parfaits
By: April Woods from mamalovesfood.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Summer means a few things in our home. Strawberries (sooooooo many strawberries) and friends! We have a lot of visitors throughout the year, but come summertime it starts to feel like a camp for wayward and rowdy friends. Which, let's be honest - I wouldn't have it any other way! The pool and trampoline are in constant use and everyone's hungry all the time. I love to cook for company, but sometimes it gets overwhelming and that's when we fall back on the buffet line. Hot dogs, fruit, snacks, and of course dessert! We like to put it all out on a big folding table and let folks dig in as they see fit. This Salted Caramel and Strawberry Parfait recipe is a product of a 'Make Your Own Parfait' buffet! The dish mixes the tanginess of strawberries, with the sweetness of whipped cream, a crunch of cookie in the middle, and just the perfect hint of salt when topped with salted caramel sauce."
Preparation Time5 min
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Dairy-Free Strawberry Banana Ice Cream
- Cinnamon Dulde de Leche Ice Cream
- Healthy Bananas Foster Caramel Ice Cream
- Copycat Cold Stone Sweet Cream Ice Cream
- Homemade Orange Creamsicles
- Old School Baked Alaska
- Spicy Chocolate Ice Cream
- Almond Joy Ice Cream
- Fantastic Red Wine Caramel Apple Ice Cream
- Blueberry Muffin Ice Cream
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Pretzel Jello Salad
- 26 Blueberry Dessert Recipes You'll Love
- 3-Ingredient Lemon Pineapple Dump Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Funfetti Cake
- Boysenberry Hand Pies
- Napoleons with Italian Pastry Cream
- 24 Quick and Easy Cherry Dessert Recipes
- Vanilla Dessert Lasagna
- Death By Chocolate Brownie Cake
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan