Salted Caramel and Strawberry Parfaits
By: April Woods from mamalovesfood.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Summer means a few things in our home. Strawberries (sooooooo many strawberries) and friends! We have a lot of visitors throughout the year, but come summertime it starts to feel like a camp for wayward and rowdy friends. Which, let's be honest - I wouldn't have it any other way! The pool and trampoline are in constant use and everyone's hungry all the time. I love to cook for company, but sometimes it gets overwhelming and that's when we fall back on the buffet line. Hot dogs, fruit, snacks, and of course dessert! We like to put it all out on a big folding table and let folks dig in as they see fit. This Salted Caramel and Strawberry Parfait recipe is a product of a 'Make Your Own Parfait' buffet! The dish mixes the tanginess of strawberries, with the sweetness of whipped cream, a crunch of cookie in the middle, and just the perfect hint of salt when topped with salted caramel sauce."
Preparation Time5 min
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Homemade Orange Creamsicles
- Butter Pecan Ice Cream Bread
- 8 Recipes for Homemade Ice Cream Toppings
- 5-Minute Blueberry Banana Soft Serve
- Copycat Cold Stone Sweet Cream Ice Cream
- Magical Butterbeer Ice Cream
- Pecan Coated Homemade Drumsticks
- Decadent No Fry Fried Ice Cream
- Peanut Butter Fudgsicles
- Peaches and Cream Ice Cream
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Ricotta Pound Cake Cupcakes with Whipped Ricotta Frosting
- Mini Raspberry Chocolate Pound Cakes
- Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Mascarpone Blueberry Cake
- Dark Chocolate Whoopie Pies
- Dr. Pepper Pound Cake Recipe
- Copycat Sara Lee Pound Cake Recipe
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Swedish White Chocolate Kladdkaka
- Coconut Cashew Bars