Salted Caramel and Strawberry Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Summer means a few things in our home. Strawberries (sooooooo many strawberries) and friends! We have a lot of visitors throughout the year, but come summertime it starts to feel like a camp for wayward and rowdy friends. Which, let's be honest - I wouldn't have it any other way! The pool and trampoline are in constant use and everyone's hungry all the time. I love to cook for company, but sometimes it gets overwhelming and that's when we fall back on the buffet line. Hot dogs, fruit, snacks, and of course dessert! We like to put it all out on a big folding table and let folks dig in as they see fit. This Salted Caramel and Strawberry Parfait recipe is a product of a 'Make Your Own Parfait' buffet! The dish mixes the tanginess of strawberries, with the sweetness of whipped cream, a crunch of cookie in the middle, and just the perfect hint of salt when topped with salted caramel sauce."
Preparation Time5 min
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Decadent S'mores Freakshake Milkshake Recipe
- Old School Baked Alaska
- Magical Butterbeer Ice Cream
- 5-Minute Blueberry Banana Soft Serve
- Cinnamon Roll Ice Cream Cups
- Raspberry Creme Pops
- Summer Sangria Sorbet
- Coffee Ice Cream Cake
- 8 Recipes for Homemade Ice Cream Toppings
- "Kick the Can" Homemade Ice Cream
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Walnut Cake with Caramel Glaze
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Cinnamon Rolls
- Rainbow Dessert Lasagna
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
- 14 Easy Halloween Recipes for Cookies
- Easy Banana Cake
- Simple Dessert Recipes: 40+ Tasty Baked Goods
- The 20+ Best Pecan Dessert Recipes for Fall
- Spread the Love: 14 Easy Frosting Recipes
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert