This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Rolled Ice Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"We have a few tips to help you make the best homemade rolled ice cream that's been tested and perfected with a handful of ingredients and basic equipment you likely already have in your cabinet (sheet pan, whisk, and spatulas). Our 4-ingredient vanilla rolled ice cream recipe makes the perfect base for tons of different toppings from fruit to candy and everything in between! If you’ve ever wondered how to make rolled ice cream at home, you’ve come to the right place. We have a few tips to help you make the best homemade rolled ice cream that’s been tested and perfected with a handful of ingredients and basic equipment you likely already have in your cabinet (sheet pan, whisk, and spatulas). "
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Cooking Vessel Sizesheet Pan, Whisk, Mixing Bowls
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
Prior to preparing the ingredients, place a full size sheet pan with rimmed edges into the freezer. Be sure there is ample space for the sheet pan to set level. Allow the pan to chill in the freezer for at least 15 minutes up to several hours in advance.
Whisk together all of the ingredients in a large bowl.
Visit https://amandascookin.com/rolled-ice-cream/ for full printable recipe.
Read NextPumpkin Ice Cream Sandwiches
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Salted Caramel Brownie Recipe To Die For
- Toasted Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Chex Mix Snack Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Puppy Chow Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie Mocktail Recipe
- Pumpkin Punch Recipe, A Fun Fall Drink
- 5-ingredient Pumpkin Pie Dip Recipe
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Brownies That Taste Amazing
- Pumpkin Cobbler Recipe – The Perfect Fall Treat