This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I’ve got the perfect recipe for an ice cream sandwich that’s sure to satisfy your sweet and salty tooth! This easy ice cream sandwich recipe calls for pretzels, caramel and peanuts but you can use any of your favorite flavors and toppings. Who doesn’t love a good ice cream sandwich? Homemade ice cream sandwiches are a delicious treat, but they can be hard to make. Not with my ice cream sandwich recipe! Not only are these ice cream sandwiches delicious, but they’re also really easy to make. All you need is a bowl of ice cream, some caramel sauce, peanuts and a few pretzels. Or easily customize with your favorite flavors and toppings! "
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Read NextCoffee Ice Cream Cake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
For a real crowd-pleasing treat, whip up a 3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake. This poke cake recipe has such a vibrant orange… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake"
- Coffee Ice Cream Cake
- Spicy Chocolate Ice Cream
- Easy Homemade Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream
- Toasted Coconut Blackberry Ice Cream
- Homemade Tropical Ice Cream
- "Kick the Can" Homemade Ice Cream
- Cranberry Lime Popsicles
- Homemade Orange Creamsicles
- Fresh Watermelon Greek Yogurt Ice Cream
- Frozen Dessert Pizza
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Pecan Coffee Cake
- Smoker Cooked Cheesecake With Caramel And Sea Salt
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Strawberry Mojito
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Strawberry Crumble
- Margarita Cake
- Mermaid Drink
- Creamsicle Pie
- S'mores Cookies