Mint Chocolate Popsicles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you like frozen mint chocolate ice cream, you’re going to love these Coconut Mint Chocolate Popsicles! With just five ingredients and no artificial colors or flavors, they’re a refreshing and healthy summer treat. I recently bought a popsicle maker, which has virtually changed the way I do summer. There’s basically a popsicle for every occasion. Green smoothie popsicles for when you need a vegetable, yogurt popsicles that taste just like froyo, and now, Coconut Mint Chocolate Popsicles for when you’re craving Thin Mint cookies! They’re creamy, chocolatey, minty, and so easy to make."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time45 min
Chilling Time6 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 14 ounces full fat coconut milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chocolate Berry Frozen Yogurt Bark
- Crunchy Ice Cream Topping
- Old Fashioned Jam Thumbprint Cookies
- Zucchini Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Oreo Surprise Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Girl Scout Thin Mint Surprise Cookie
- Rolo Pretzel Surprise Cookies
- Cannoli Cupcakes
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One