Mint Chocolate Popsicles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you like frozen mint chocolate ice cream, you’re going to love these Coconut Mint Chocolate Popsicles! With just five ingredients and no artificial colors or flavors, they’re a refreshing and healthy summer treat. I recently bought a popsicle maker, which has virtually changed the way I do summer. There’s basically a popsicle for every occasion. Green smoothie popsicles for when you need a vegetable, yogurt popsicles that taste just like froyo, and now, Coconut Mint Chocolate Popsicles for when you’re craving Thin Mint cookies! They’re creamy, chocolatey, minty, and so easy to make."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time45 min
Chilling Time6 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 14 ounces full fat coconut milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Ube Ice Cream
- Copycat Cold Stone Sweet Cream Ice Cream
- No Churn Apple Pie Ice Cream
- Brownie Mountain Ice Cream Cake
- Butter Pecan Ice Cream Bread
- 8 Recipes for Homemade Ice Cream Toppings
- Mint Chocolate Popsicles
- Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt
- Malted Milk Ice Cream
- No Churn Rhubarb Ice Cream Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Poached Quince Dessert
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Sparkly Firecracker Pie Crust Stars
- Patriotic Summer Berry Double-cream Tart
- Ube Ice Cream
- Iron Man Cupcakes
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Berries
- Light And Creamy Peanut Butter Cupcake
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes