Mint Chocolate Popsicles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you like frozen mint chocolate ice cream, you’re going to love these Coconut Mint Chocolate Popsicles! With just five ingredients and no artificial colors or flavors, they’re a refreshing and healthy summer treat. I recently bought a popsicle maker, which has virtually changed the way I do summer. There’s basically a popsicle for every occasion. Green smoothie popsicles for when you need a vegetable, yogurt popsicles that taste just like froyo, and now, Coconut Mint Chocolate Popsicles for when you’re craving Thin Mint cookies! They’re creamy, chocolatey, minty, and so easy to make."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time45 min
Chilling Time6 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 14 ounces full fat coconut milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Butter Pecan Ice Cream Bread
- Salted Caramel and Strawberry Parfaits
- Coffee Ice Cream Cake
- Oreo Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Mermaid Ice Cream
- Copycat Cold Stone Sweet Cream Ice Cream
- Incredible Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream
- Summer Frozen Lemon Treat
- Handmade Fruit Ice Cream
- Homemade Cookie Monster Ice Cream
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cream Cheese Monster Cookie Dough Dip
- Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Steamed Pumpkin Cake
- Strawberry Sauce
- The Very Best Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Peach Crisp
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Creamy Custard Dessert
- Whipped Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie In A Jar