Olive Oil Gelato with Balsamic Strawberries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Looking for a unique dessert idea? This Olive Oil Gelato with Balsamic Strawberries will have you asking for seconds…I promise! All of the elements of this dish were tasty in their own right, but together they became magic. The subtle olive oil flavor pairs so well the strawberries and balsamic reduction. I know it might sound rather unique, but you owe it to yourself to try this one! I promise you’ll finish off the whole batch before you know it."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Dairy-Free Strawberry Banana Ice Cream
- Cinnamon Dulde de Leche Ice Cream
- Healthy Bananas Foster Caramel Ice Cream
- Copycat Cold Stone Sweet Cream Ice Cream
- Homemade Orange Creamsicles
- Old School Baked Alaska
- Spicy Chocolate Ice Cream
- Almond Joy Ice Cream
- Fantastic Red Wine Caramel Apple Ice Cream
- Blueberry Muffin Ice Cream
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Pretzel Jello Salad
- 26 Blueberry Dessert Recipes You'll Love
- 3-Ingredient Lemon Pineapple Dump Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Funfetti Cake
- Boysenberry Hand Pies
- Napoleons with Italian Pastry Cream
- 24 Quick and Easy Cherry Dessert Recipes
- Vanilla Dessert Lasagna
- Death By Chocolate Brownie Cake
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan