Olive Oil Gelato with Balsamic Strawberries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Looking for a unique dessert idea? This Olive Oil Gelato with Balsamic Strawberries will have you asking for seconds…I promise! All of the elements of this dish were tasty in their own right, but together they became magic. The subtle olive oil flavor pairs so well the strawberries and balsamic reduction. I know it might sound rather unique, but you owe it to yourself to try this one! I promise you’ll finish off the whole batch before you know it."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Blackberry Creamsicle Sherbet Recipe and Pistachio Gelato Recipe
- Olive Oil Gelato with Balsamic Strawberries
- "Kick the Can" Homemade Ice Cream
- Magical Butterbeer Ice Cream
- Homemade Orange Creamsicles
- Old School Baked Alaska
- 8 Recipes for Homemade Ice Cream Toppings
- Oreo Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Healthy Bananas Foster Caramel Ice Cream
- Decadent No Fry Fried Ice Cream
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chewie Buckeye Cookies
- White Chocolate Candy Corn Cookies
- Candy Corn Fudge
- Candy Corn Milkshake
- Candy Corn Poke Cake
- Strawberry Vanilla Breakfast Milkshake
- 2 Minute Pumpkin Pudding
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread
- Homemade Twix Bars
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins