We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Homemade mocha fudgsicles that are quick and easy to make and are the perfect dessert. The chocolatey base for these fudgsicles comes together super quickly on the stovetop. Then it's simple to pour it into the popsicle molds and freeze until firm. Creamy, chocolate-y, fudgy, mocha flavoured fudgsicles. The perfect summer dessert! Plus there's coffee involved, and chocolate and coffee together are never a bad thing - especially when it's frozen!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you like baking with soda or cake mix and are a fan of Cherry Coke, then you're going to fall in love with this incredibly easy… Continue reading: "Two-Ingredient Cherry Coke Cake"
- Blackberry Creamsicle Sherbet Recipe and Pistachio Gelato Recipe
- Magical Butterbeer Ice Cream
- Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- 5-Ingredient Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- Toasted Coconut Blackberry Ice Cream
- Easy Whoopie Pies With Ice Cream
- Cookies n Cream Ice Cream with Nutella Swirl
- Copycat Cold Stone Sweet Cream Ice Cream
- Homemade Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peach Crisp
- Sakkarai Pongal (sweet Pongal)
- Strawberries And Cream Cupcakes
- Chocolate Covered Pretzel Cupcakes
- Mousse Filled Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
- Game Day Snickers Cookies
- Homemade Beetroot Halwa
- Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
- Apple Dumplings
- Dried Fruit & Walnut Cookie Boats