This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"why can't I get the recipe"
"Adjust for high altitude, please. Not everyone lives near sea level!!!"
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"Homemade mocha fudgsicles that are quick and easy to make and are the perfect dessert. The chocolatey base for these fudgsicles comes together super quickly on the stovetop. Then it's simple to pour it into the popsicle molds and freeze until firm. Creamy, chocolate-y, fudgy, mocha flavoured fudgsicles. The perfect summer dessert! Plus there's coffee involved, and chocolate and coffee together are never a bad thing - especially when it's frozen!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake
Would you believe us if we told you that you only need three ingredients for this super easy cake recipe? Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake is,… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake"
- Creamsicles With Graham Cracker Crumble
- Healthy Bananas Foster Caramel Ice Cream
- Mickey's Cookies N Cream Milkshake
- S'mores Ice Cream Recipe
- Blackberry Creamsicle Sherbet Recipe and Pistachio Gelato Recipe
- Frozen Dessert Pizza
- Copycat Cold Stone Sweet Cream Ice Cream
- Oreo Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Incredible Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream
- Coffee Ice Cream Cake
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sweet Potato Pie
- Easy Berry Slab Pie
- Best Simple Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
- Sticky Toffee Pudding Without Dates
- The Best Fruit Tart Recipe
- Cherry Cobbler
- Blueberry Self-saucing Pudding
- Loaded Pretzel Cookies
- Pumpkin Pie Without Eggs
- Black Raspberry Pie