We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Cinnamon swirls with raisins and maple syrup. These little pastries are not difficult to make, once you've mastered the basic sweet yeast dough. These are almost like Danish pastries, only so much easier to make. Undoubtedly, they taste best straight from the oven but they also freeze well - feel free to double the ingredients to bake a big batch. They will defrost well and taste like fresh if you give them a two minute grill attention."
Preparation Time45 min
Cooking Time25 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Mango Mascarpone Cream Puff Pastries
- Sweetest Cranberry Orange Scones
- Easy Apple Puff Pastry Ring
- Incredible Easy Apple Dumplings
- Easy Apple Cream Cheese Tart
- Cream Puffs with Vanilla Custard Filling
- Almond Bear Claws
- 40 Fabulous French Dessert Recipes
- Cherry Almond Brie Bites
- Warm Apple Streusel Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Microwave Caramels
- Decadent Pumpkin Mousse
- Decadent Reese's Peanut Butter Cheesecake Recipe
- Cinnamon Apple Crisp Easy And Homemade
- Grinch Fudge
- Easy Lemon Cake Mix Muffins
- Simple Peanut Butter Pie No Bake Recipe
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna
- German Chocolate Cake
- Elvis Presley Cake