This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Cinnamon swirls with raisins and maple syrup. These little pastries are not difficult to make, once you've mastered the basic sweet yeast dough. These are almost like Danish pastries, only so much easier to make. Undoubtedly, they taste best straight from the oven but they also freeze well - feel free to double the ingredients to bake a big batch. They will defrost well and taste like fresh if you give them a two minute grill attention."
Preparation Time45 min
Cooking Time25 min
Read NextGrandma's Country Apple Fritters
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Each bite of Heavenly Slow Cooker Dump Cake is like a bite of heaven. This easy cake recipe is sure to put you on cloud nine. It's… Continue reading: "Heavenly Slow Cooker Dump Cake"
- Grandma's Country Apple Fritters
- Strawberry Jam Filled Donuts
- Incredible Easy Apple Dumplings
- Cream Puffs with Vanilla Custard Filling
- Glazed Cherry Bars
- Easy Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Pastries
- Easy Apple Cream Cheese Tart
- Polish Fried Pastry Dough
- Rustic Strawberry Galette Recipe
- 40 Fabulous French Dessert Recipes