This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Coconut Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Savor the scrumptious flavors of a no-bake coconut custard pie that’s not too sweet so you can enjoy the coconut flavor and creamy custard. A make-ahead pie that is perfect for any occasion. This ultra-creamy and rich no-bake coconut cream pie is my take on this classic Southern dessert. A creamy custard infused with unsweetened coconut. This version has a true coconut flavor and is not overly sweet. Most coconut cream pies are basically a vanilla cream pie with toasted coconut on top. They’re fantastic but if you love the taste of coconut, you’ll want to try this method. You get lots of coconut flavor, not only from toasted coconut, but from coconut milk and coconut infused in the custard itself. No coconut extract needed. The filling is a rich, dense coconut custard that gets topped with lightly sweetened whipped cream, which compliments the custard without being the main component of the pie."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
- Chocolate Vanilla Berry Panna Cotta Tart
- Irresistible White Chocolate Mousse Cherry Pie
- Farmhouse Strawberry Pie
- Grandma's Secret Pie Crust
- Raspberry Cream Pie
- Between-The-Sheets Raspberry Slab Pie
- How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix
- Cloud Nine Banana Cream Pie
- Pleasing Peach Cream Pie
- Tasty Old-Fashioned Vinegar Pie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert
- Kentucky Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- How To Make Peanut Brittle
- Cute Christmas Gnomes Muffins For The Holidays
- Cute Christmas Tree Christmas Bark Recipe
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Pecan Shortbread Bars Cookie Recipe
- Crunch And Buttery Homemade Toffee Bits Recipe