This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Mini Key Lime Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Sink your teeth into a citrus-flavored cloud of creamy-tart bliss! Mini key lime pies are easy to make in around 30 minutes but are great for making ahead of time as they need some time to chill in the refrigerator. A bite-sized dessert full of sweet-tart flavor and texture, these mini key lime pies are bursting with fresh key lime juice that’s swirled into a creamy filling and poured over a graham cracker crust. These mini key lime pies are tart from the limes yet perfectly balanced by the sweetened condensed milk in the filling, just as a proper key lime pie should be. "
Cooking Vessel Sizemuffin pan, 12 cupcake liners, mixing bowls, wire cooling rack
- 1 1/2 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 5 tablespoons Butter
- 12 ounces Sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup Fresh Key Lime Juice
- 4 Large Egg Yolks
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper cupcake liners.
Visit https://amandascookin.com/mini-key-lime-pies/ for full printable recipe.
Read NextCrazy Good Sugar Cream Pie
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Crazy Good Sugar Cream Pie
- Silky Smooth Chocolate Cream Pie
- Irresistible Caramel Cream Pie
- Cloud Nine Banana Cream Pie
- Old-Fashioned Banana Cream Pie
- Creamy Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Pie
- Mexican Chocolate Cream Pie
- Nana's Banana Cream Pie
- Bruleed Banana Tart with Dulce De Leche and Pretzel Crust
- Grandma's Old-Fashioned Chocolate Cream Pie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Flourless Chocolate Torte
- Mini Meringue Cookies Recipe
- Up Cupcakes
- Santa Cupcakes To Celebrate The Season
- Perfect Peppermint Cupcakes Recipe
- Easy 3 Ingredient Christmas Mini S’mores Pie Recipe
- Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats
- No Bake White Chocolate Truffles With Cream Cheese
- Paleo Bars
- Cranberry Apple Crisp