This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Mini Key Lime Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Sink your teeth into a citrus-flavored cloud of creamy-tart bliss! Mini key lime pies are easy to make in around 30 minutes but are great for making ahead of time as they need some time to chill in the refrigerator. A bite-sized dessert full of sweet-tart flavor and texture, these mini key lime pies are bursting with fresh key lime juice that’s swirled into a creamy filling and poured over a graham cracker crust. These mini key lime pies are tart from the limes yet perfectly balanced by the sweetened condensed milk in the filling, just as a proper key lime pie should be. "
Cooking Vessel Sizemuffin pan, 12 cupcake liners, mixing bowls, wire cooling rack
- 1 1/2 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 5 tablespoons Butter
- 12 ounces Sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup Fresh Key Lime Juice
- 4 Large Egg Yolks
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper cupcake liners.
Visit https://amandascookin.com/mini-key-lime-pies/ for full printable recipe.
Read NextHeavenly Coconut Cream Pie Bars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Oatmeal Bars
- Pineapple Angel Food Cake
- Patriotic Oreo Truffles
- 15-minute Patriotic Trifle
- Delicious Sugar Cookie Bars With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Lemon Brownies
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- French Toast Casserole
- Love Bug Valentine’s Day Cookies
- Valentine’s Day Candy And Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board