We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Plum pie recipe: a dessert made with dried plums, walnuts and phyllo. Who needs baklava, when you can make something even better? I first tried this plum pie at a well known Sarajevo restaurant last year. Now, I’m a chocolate and caramel kind of girl. Not big on Balkan desserts at all. I eat my mom’s baklava, but only because hers is the best I’ve ever tasted. And one day she won’t be here to make it anymore. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Let yourself be whisked away to your own tropical haven with one bite Paradise Pina Colada Poke Cake. It's a poke cake recipe that is… Continue reading: "Paradise Pina Colada Poke Cake"
- Heavenly Coconut Cream Pie Bars
- Light As Air No Bake Strawberry Pie
- Dreamy Coconut Cream Pie
- How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix
- Old-Fashioned Banana Cream Pie
- Ultimate Key Lime Pie
- Classic Boston Cream Pie
- Farmhouse Strawberry Pie
- Banana Cream Pie with Nilla Wafer Crust
- Grandma's Old-Fashioned Chocolate Cream Pie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sprinkle Sugar Cookies
- Valentine's Day Dessert Board
- Hot Chocolate Bombs With Marshmallows
- Twix Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Red Hot Applesauce Jello Dessert
- Cherry Garcia Cookies
- Chocolate Lasagna No-bake Dessert
- Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
- Shortbread Heart Cookies
- Valentine Chocolate Covered Strawberries