This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Potato Chip Clusters
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Potato Chip Clusters are a salty candy clusters made with melted white chocolate, crunchy potato chips, and walnuts. The perfect savory sweet party snack! If you’ve made my Chocolate Covered Potato Chips or Mixed Nut Clusters, you know the absolutely delicious combination of sweet and salty flavors. We love easy Candy Recipes that only need a few ingredients, a microwave and a baking sheet.The holidays are officially over for the year but that doesn’t mean our pantry is out of yummy ingredients that can come together quickly for a sweet and savory snack. These salty candy clusters are an easy to make no-bake treat that you (or the kids) can whip up in minutes."
Read NextRaspberry Pretzel Jello
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Salted Caramel Brownie Recipe To Die For
- Toasted Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Chex Mix Snack Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Puppy Chow Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie Mocktail Recipe
- Pumpkin Punch Recipe, A Fun Fall Drink
- 5-ingredient Pumpkin Pie Dip Recipe
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Brownies That Taste Amazing
- Pumpkin Cobbler Recipe – The Perfect Fall Treat