Applesauce Oat Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These muffins are full of wholesome oats and applesauce, plus they are low in fat and sugars. They are topped with a oat and cinnamon crumble topping that's just sweet enough to satisfy my sweet tooth, but not so sweet that I feel like I'm eating dessert for breakfast. I cannot say enough good things about these muffins. My kids who snub their nose at anything that's the least bit "healthy" gobble them up and ask for more."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Ahh-Worthy Knock You Naked Bars are so delicious that they'll do exactly what their name implies. You've never tasted a dessert bar… Continue reading: "Ahh-Worthy Knock You Naked Bars"
- Glazed Lemon Streusel Bars
- Awesome Autumn Apple Pie Bars
- Lazy Day Coconut Macaroon Bars
- Easy French Cream Puffs
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
- Super Delicious Lemon Loaf
- Easy Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls
- Scout's Honor Tagalong Crescents
- Flaky Peaches 'n' Cream Bars
- Lemon Cheesecake Crescents
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Doughnuts With Canned Biscuits
- Chocolate Caramel Oatmeal Squares
- Cranberry Orange Crescent Rolls
- No Bake Cheesecake Bars
- Quick Cinnamon Roll Cake Casserole
- Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies
- Bourbon Spice Bundt Cake
- Cappuccino Cinnamon Rolls
- Peach Ginger Cake
- Pumpkin Trifle