This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Baked Apple Cider Donuts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Apple Cider Donuts are epic Fall treats. Cinnamony and sweet and cakey with just the right amount of apple cider flavor, these baked donuts (yes, baked!) will be the highlight of your Fall season! They're super quick and easy to make, too. No oil needed, no frying needed, just some good ol' fashioned apple cider and lots of love! The donuts come out piping hot and full of cinnamon sugar and brimming with delicious apple cider flavor. It's heaven on earth!"
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time11 min
Read NextAunt Pearl's Crescent Bars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert
- Kentucky Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- How To Make Peanut Brittle
- Cute Christmas Gnomes Muffins For The Holidays
- Cute Christmas Tree Christmas Bark Recipe
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Pecan Shortbread Bars Cookie Recipe
- Crunch And Buttery Homemade Toffee Bits Recipe