This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Monkey Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Monkey Bread, Monkey Bread, who doesn't love Monkey Bread? THIS Monkey Bread is a bit more decadent (if that's possible?) because each tiny ball of deliciousness is chock full of chocolate chip cookie dough! This is the perfect dessert to take for a kid's school party or neighborhood gathering, it's good for any type of gathering where something sweet and delicious is just what everyone wants! Just be warned, it will disappear in no time!"
Preparation Time30 min
Chilling Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 2 16 oz cans of homestyle biscuits
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar for the dry mix
- 1/2 cup brown sugar for the glaze
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 1 package of Chocolate chip cookie dough
- Pam spray
- Bundt Pan
Read NextDonut Muffins
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Flourless Chocolate Torte
- Mini Meringue Cookies Recipe
- Up Cupcakes
- Santa Cupcakes To Celebrate The Season
- Perfect Peppermint Cupcakes Recipe
- Easy 3 Ingredient Christmas Mini S’mores Pie Recipe
- Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats
- No Bake White Chocolate Truffles With Cream Cheese
- Paleo Bars
- Cranberry Apple Crisp