We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you like muffins and you like donuts, you've got to try donut muffins. A delicious cross between a muffin and a donut. The muffin itself is not overly sweet and includes applesauce, cinnamon and nutmeg in the batter. Once baked, the muffins are dipped in a donut glaze. YUM! Muffins are a delicious treat that are quite versatile. Make them for breakfast, an afternoon snack or a dessert. I even pop them in my kids lunches!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Talk about dump and go. Sinful Double Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake really couldn't be any easier. This chocolate cake only calls for a… Continue reading: "Sinful Double Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches With Candies
- Get The Buzz On These Easy Bee Oreo Cookies
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pudding Dessert
- 4 Ingredient Funfetti Ice Cream Cake
- Blueberry Crumble Baked In A Jar
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Easy Ricotta Cake
- Easy Apple Crisp