This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These donut muffins are just like little bites of heavenly sweetness!!! They are a mini muffin that will remind you of old-fashioned bakery donut holes!! All smothered in sweet cinnamon sugar…so yummy!!! This recipe uses very basic ingredients that you probably already have in your fridge or pantry! Flour, sugar, butter, milk, baking powder, cinnamon and a little nutmeg is all it takes to whip up these delicious little delights!!! These muffins mix together so quickly you can go ahead and preheat your oven to 375 degrees right away."
Makes24 mini muffins
Read NextOld World Raspberry Bars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Old World Raspberry Bars
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Apple Danish Recipe
- How To Make Delicious Apple Muffins With A Crumble Topping And Pecans
- Pumpkin Pie Magic Bars
- Apple Crisp Mini Cheesecake Bites
- Awesome Autumn Apple Pie Bars
- Brown Sugar Pecan Blondie Bars
- Easy Lemon Meringue Pie Bars
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Monkey Bread
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Salted Caramel Brownie Recipe To Die For
- Toasted Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Chex Mix Snack Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Puppy Chow Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie Mocktail Recipe
- Pumpkin Punch Recipe, A Fun Fall Drink
- 5-ingredient Pumpkin Pie Dip Recipe
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Brownies That Taste Amazing
- Pumpkin Cobbler Recipe – The Perfect Fall Treat