We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Looking for an ooey-gooey chocolate treat that melts in your mouth and reminds you of summer campfires? These S’mores Bars are exactly what you need, I promise! This amazing dessert taste just like s’mores, but in bar form. The beauty of these S’mores Bars is they are portable. That means you can take your s’mores with you! These make a great treat for a slumber party, potluck or backyard barbecue. You can eat these while they are still warm, but they will be melty and messy! We’re showing pictures here of the warm and melty bars, as well as the cooled bars that were left on the counter for bit. They are delicious either way."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
- 1 cup butter
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces Hershey's milk chocolate bars
- 7 ounces marshmallow fluff
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Step away from the recipe for chocolate chip cookies on the back of the Tollhouse chocolate chips bag. After taking one bite of Secret… Continue reading: "Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies"
- Mom's Old-Fashioned Banana Nut Bread
- Lemon Cheesecake Crescents
- Perfect Maple Cream Scones
- Amazing Maple Glazed Apple Blondies
- Coconut Cream Dessert Bars Recipe
- Old World Raspberry Bars
- Apple Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Flapjacks
- Crescent Roll Cinnamon Rolls
- Easy Baked Cake Mix Donuts
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Sauce
- The Very Best Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Peach Crisp
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Creamy Custard Dessert
- Whipped Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie In A Jar
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix In A Jar
- Salty And Sweet Grinch Snacks
- Festive And Delicious Christmas Strawberries Dessert