Sweet Noodle Kugel
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Also called Noodle Pudding, the sweet noodle kugel is a popular dish at Jewish holidays, especially Hanukkah. It can be made with any noodle or pasta type you have at hand and it’s a delicious combination of noodles, eggs, butter and sugar, perfect for ending a lovely evening with your family. This sweet noodle kugel is a very easy to make recipe and doesn’t ask for advanced cooking skills. Beginners, hear that? Time to try a simple dish with a sophisticated touch!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chocolate Hazelnut Babka
- Cranberry Chocolate Chunk Blondies
- Lemon Cheesecake Crescents
- Nini Rice's Apple Cake
- Super Delicious Lemon Loaf
- Unspeakably Devilish Sex in a Pan
- Strawberry Sweet Rolls with Vanilla Cream Cheese Glaze
- Peanut Butter Bars
- Coconut Cream Dessert Bars Recipe
- 10 Desserts for Breakfast Free eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mickey Beignets
- Lemon Blueberry Icebox Cake
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Easy Fresh Strawberry Pie
- 4 Ingredient Apple Dump Cake
- Almond Biscotti Recipe With Cranberries
- Fun And Easy Superhero Sundaes
- Cream Puff Chocolate Eclair Cake
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- How To Freeze Peaches