This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Sweet Potato Cobbler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Sweet Potato Cobbler recipe comes straight from my grandmother's recipe box. While I don't remember her making this cobbler when we would go visit, I decided to give it a try. Wow! What a fun dessert recipe! When it comes to desserts, sweet potatoes are almost always associated with marshmallows. Not this time. Thinly sliced sweet potatoes are cooked until soft and then they go into a casserole dish with sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger. Oh, and then the whole thing gets topped with a flaky layer of pie dough. This classic recipe is quite tasty - thanks, Grandma!"
Read NextBest Caramel Apple Coffee Cake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- One-bowl Applesauce Cake
- Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet
- Almond Flour Coffee Cake (paleo)
- Paleo Lemon Bars
- Easy And Delicious Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread Recipe
- White Chocolate Chip Lemon Oreo Cookies
- Reese's Pieces Pretzel Bark
- Malt Ball Cookies
- Paleo Vegan Cookie Dough Bars (healthy)
- Easy Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipe