This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
7 Minute Frosting
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"There’s nothing sweeter than an old-fashioned recipe for 7 minute frosting. It’s made completely from scratch and so simple you will want to whip it up every time you get a craving for something sweet. Delicious and light, you will want to slather it over everything!"
Notesegg whites, cake decorating, cakes, frosting, icing, marshmallow
Read NextCute Lemon Slice Cake Tutorial
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Cherry pies are a tasty and classic dessert recipe, but this Adorable Mason Jar Cherry Pies recipe puts a fun twist on the typical… Continue reading: "Adorable Mason Jar Cherry Pies"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Watermelon Fudge
- Dessert Kabobs
- How To Make Toasted Coconut
- No Bake Pineapple Whip Cheesecake
- Vanilla Bean And Roasted White Chocolate Ice Cream
- Sheet Pan Pancakes
- The Best Jumbo Blueberry Chocolate Chip Muffins- Easy
- Southern Blueberry Cobbler
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Icebox Cake
- Lemon Cream Puffs With Fresh Blueberries