This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Make Ermine Buttercream Frosting
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Ermine buttercream frosting is a cooked flour, sugar, and milk frosting that is cooled and incorporated into whipped butter. This icing is a traditional red velvet cake recipe that tastes like a buttery whipped cream with a touch of sweetness. So Amazing! As soon as I say that this buttercream is cooked, most people assume that this is a difficult recipe. Let me assure you that it is quite easy. I really think that the little bit of extra effort is worth it. The buttercream really is a showstopper that takes your dessert to the next level. "
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time10 min
Read NextCute Lemon Slice Cake Tutorial
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert
- Kentucky Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- How To Make Peanut Brittle
- Cute Christmas Gnomes Muffins For The Holidays
- Cute Christmas Tree Christmas Bark Recipe
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Pecan Shortbread Bars Cookie Recipe
- Crunch And Buttery Homemade Toffee Bits Recipe