White Chocolate French Toast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This recipe for White Chocolate French Toast was inspired by a trip to Key West last October. It’s a fun twist on traditional french toast and makes a delicious (and decadent) addition to brunch. I’ve been wanting to recreate this white chocolate french toast recipe for months now, but I’ve been waiting for the right moment. That moment finally came, and I’m ecstatic to share this amazing breakfast recipe with you. It’s your standard french toast recipe but with a few twists: instead of maple syrup, you make a simple white chocolate sauce and instead of regular bread you use Dempster’s Honey Wheat. Why Dempster’s Honey Wheat? Well, the simple fact is that it tastes amazing but I also like that it has no artificial colors or flavours. I love that Dempster’s has put honey into their bread because honey is where it’s at. I am thrilled with how this recipe for white chocolate french toast turned out. I couldn’t be happier with it. I served mine with strawberries, but blueberries would be just as delicious. This makes recipe makes any Sunday morning extra special or use it to celebrate a birthday."
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Vegan Orange Chocolate Truffles
- Boozy Black and White Truffles
- Perfect Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- 38 Dessert Recipes with Oreos
- Roy’s Hot Chocolate Soufflé
- HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler
- Ridiculously Easy 3 Ingredient Oreo Balls
- So Simple Graham Cracker Toffee
- Cockroach Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Banana Pudding
- Soft Ginger Snap Cookies
- Brownie Mix Cookies Easy Brookies Recipe
- Valentine’s Day Graham Cracker Chocolate Bark
- Nutella Brownies
- Panettone Recipe
- Kentucky Butter Cake
- Valentine's Day Fudge
- Valentines Day Spritz Cookies
- The Easiest Ice Cream Cake You Will Ever Make