Delightful Holiday Desserts: 14 Recipes for Christmas Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
O Christmas cake, O Christmas cake, how tasty are your flavors? While Christmas cookies are definitely the most dominant desserts of the holiday season, Christmas cakes are no less fun or festive. In this compilation, Delightful Holiday Desserts: 9 Recipes for Christmas Cake, you'll find a wide variety of delicious cake recipes that are the perfect addition to your Christmas dessert table.
From cheesecake to bundt cake, and everything in between, you'll find a new family-favorite Christmas dessert that you'll be making for years to come.
14 Recipes for Christmas Cake
Craving something extra Christmas-filled? Check out our collection of Christmas Cookies!
1. Christmas Buche de Noel - Also known as a "yule log," this is probably one of the most famous or well-known Christmas cakes that exists. It's a staple for many families' Christmas dessert table and, after you read the recipe, it'll soon become one of your family's favorite recipes for Christmas.
2. Neapolitan Christmas Cake - This recipe for Christmas cake is really as delicious as it looks. It's the perfect layered dessert to make for the holidays. Bring this tasty cake recipe to your next Christmas party, and it will be the talk of the dessert table.
3. Holiday Eggnog Cheesecake - Easy cheesecake recipes are great for the holidays because they don't take much time or effort to make. This Christmas cake features one of the most iconic flavors of the holiday season. It tastes wonderful in the form of this rich and creamy cheesecake.
4. Chocolate Christmas Crunch Cake - How could you go wrong with baking up a recipe with cake mix for Christmas dessert? This cake recipe is a chocolate better-than-sex cake that is topped with festive, crunchy holiday toppings. It'll be the most popular treat at Christmas dinner.
5. Not Your Average Fruitcake - While fruitcakes have a less than favorable reputation around the holidays, not all fruitcakes are created equal. This recipe makes for a perfect Christmas cake. Cherries and pecans give the cake such a wonderful sweet flavor that you won't be able to resist seconds.
6. Season's Greetings Wreath Cake - There are few desserts more festive than this gorgeous green cake. It's a dead ringer for a Christmas wreath. Tasty red pomegranate seeds swim in a fluffy yellow cake to create a truly mouth-watering flavor.
The best gifts to give for the holidays are edible ones! Check out these 10 Recipes for Gifts in a Jar and Other Great Edible Gifts!
7. Joyful Eggnog Bundt Cake - Nobody will be able to resist a slice of this bundt cake after taking just one bite. The eggnog (alcoholic or family friendly, it's your choice) keeps the cake perfectly moist and adds a wonderful warm flavor that is perfect for a cold winter's night.
8. Cranberry Christmas Cake Recipe - Cranberries are truly the dessert of winter. They're perfectly tart, and they go so well in desserts to cut the sweetness and put smiles on the faces of anyone who eats a dessert filled with them.
9. Candy Cane Swirl Poke Cake - What could be better than a Christmas-themed poke cake recipe? This cake features a fun red ribbon of batter that swirls throughout the cake, making it both taste and look like a candy cane. It's so delicious, yet so easy to make.
10. Jolly Gingerbread Coffee Cake - If you're looking for a great Christmas cake for dessert or just to nibble on as you sip on a cup of coffee, definitely check out this coffee cake. Its warm and spicy flavor will surely tantalize your taste buds and make your mouth water.
11. Cherry Almond Winter Cake - This almond-flavored cake is the perfect dessert for a cold winter's night. It has such a deep, comforting flavor that is enhanced with the addition of sweet cherries. If you decorate the cake with some white sugar pearl sprinkles, it'll certainly make you dream of a "White Christmas."
12. Peppermint Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe - For some mini cakes that are bursting with flavor, these mini chocolate and peppermint filled lava cakes are perfect. Make these with your family on Christmas morning, and they'll be coming back for more.
13. Festive Eggnog Coffee Cake - There's nothing more festive than eggnog for the holidays... except maybe a coffee cake that's filled with eggnog. Pour yourself a cup of coffee and grab a slice of this tasty coffee cake. It will be the best gift you give yourself on Christmas morning.
14. White Chocolate Candy Cane Bundt Cake - Break out those bundt pans and get to baking on this delightfully simple cake recipe. It's basically two tasty Christmas cakes in one -- white chocolate and candy cane flavored.
What desserts do you make with your family for Christmas morning?
Read NextNorth Pole Snowball Cookies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Recipe of the Day
This Two Ingredient Chocolate Coke Cake could not be easier to make. It has never been simpler to whip up a lovely dessert that the… Continue reading: "Two Ingredient Chocolate Coke Cake"
- North Pole Snowball Cookies
- Festive Roly-Poly Santa Cookies
- Vintage Pecan Tassies
- Fabulous Cake Mix Fruitcake
- Snowman Sugar Cookies
- A Gingerbread Recipe for Every Holiday Party
- Mom's Best Homemade Spritz Cookies
- Mrs. Claus' Christmas Cookie Fudge
- Candy Cane Chocolate Peppermint Creams
- 25+ Festive Recipes with Peppermint
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Oatmeal Bars
- Pineapple Angel Food Cake
- Patriotic Oreo Truffles
- 15-minute Patriotic Trifle
- Delicious Sugar Cookie Bars With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Lemon Brownies
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- French Toast Casserole
- Love Bug Valentine’s Day Cookies
- Valentine’s Day Candy And Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board