No-Brainer Slow Cooker Apple Crisp
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This delectable Slow Cooker Apple Crisp is a dessert you can enjoy any time of year! It even keeps it's crunchy topping we love! Serve it with whipped cream or ice cream and you'll have an amazing dessert!"
No matter when or what occasion, slow cooker apple recipes are always the answer. This Slow Cooker Apple Crisp is the perfect dessert that will give you the crunch you crave. All you need is a bit of vanilla ice cream and you have a dessert that will surely be a hit.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You won't find any dump cake recipes or apple cake recipes quite like Just-Like-Mom's Apple Dump Cake. This delicious cake tastes just… Continue reading: "Just-Like-Mom's Apple Dump Cake"
- Grandma's Best Peach Cobbler
- Grandmother's Blackberry Cobbler Recipe
- Easy Southern Peach Cobbler
- Easy Cake Mix Peach Cobbler
- Blue Ribbon Blueberry Cobbler
- Crispy Pantry Peach Cobbler
- Texas Peach Cobbler
- 6 Layer Miracle Cobbler
- Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler
- 3 Ingredient French Vanilla Peach Cobbler
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dragon Fruit, Papaya & Pomegranate Yogurt
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- Fruit Skewers and Coconut Yogurt Dip
- Strawberry Dumplings
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate
- Rainbow Sherbet Cupcakes
- Almond Apricot Cupcakes
- Egg Liqueur Cake
- Baked Apples Stuffed with Walnuts
- Cute Snowman Cupcakes