This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
No-Brainer Slow Cooker Apple Crisp
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This delectable Slow Cooker Apple Crisp is a dessert you can enjoy any time of year! It even keeps it's crunchy topping we love! Serve it with whipped cream or ice cream and you'll have an amazing dessert!"
No matter when or what occasion, slow cooker apple recipes are always the answer. This Slow Cooker Apple Crisp is the perfect dessert that will give you the crunch you crave. All you need is a bit of vanilla ice cream and you have a dessert that will surely be a hit.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Sinfully Simple Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler
- Easy Peasy Peach Cobbler
- 6 Layer Miracle Cobbler
- Mom's Magic Apple Crisp
- Easy Cake Mix Peach Cobbler
- Grandma's Best Peach Cobbler
- 3 Ingredient French Vanilla Peach Cobbler
- Oatmeal Peach Cobbler Recipe
- Easy Peach Cobbler Recipes
- What's In a Name?: The Differences Between Cobblers, Slumps, Grunts, and More