This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
18 Easy Recipes for Dessert
- see all comments
"why can't I get the recipe"
"Adjust for high altitude, please. Not everyone lives near sea level!!!"
Banana Pudding for a Crowd
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"Banana Pudding is a Southern food favourite. It is a must for any potluck, get together or summer barbecue. Plus, my recipe feeds a crowd. This is not a teeny tiny dessert that everyone gets one spoon of. NOPE. It's a big, crowd sized pan of banana pudding goodness. Oh, and I promise that they will ask for your recipe after or you will be required to bring it to every event in the future. Yum!"
Read Next3-Ingredient Lemon Mousse
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Crispy Pantry Peach Cobbler
Crispy Pantry Peach Cobbler is so easy to make. Why? Because like this peach cobbler recipe's name suggests, you can probably find… Continue reading: "Crispy Pantry Peach Cobbler"
- 3-Ingredient Lemon Mousse
- Unbelievable Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- Banana Pudding With Cream Cheese
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Pudding Recipe
- Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Classy Irish Lemon Pudding
- Heavenly Hawaiian Bread Pudding
- Old-Fashioned Vanilla Bean Pudding
- 5-Minute Butterscotch Pudding for One
- Peppermint Crisp Pudding
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cherry Almond Yogurt Cake
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
- Red White And Blue Marble Cake
- Peanut Butter Cake Mix Cookies
- Cinnamon Cupcake Recipe
- Blueberry Shortbread Crumble Bars
- Strawberry Crumble Bars
- Coconut Cream Lush
- Snicker Doodle Cookies
- Carrot Cake Cheesecake Bars