Maple Pear Clafoutis
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Wow your guests at Thanksgiving with a maple pear clafoutis. Its not your traditional holiday dessert, but it will still make an excellent addition the dessert table. Use any pear variety in this clafoutis along with real maple syrup for a treat that everyone will love. Top it off with a generous dusting of powdered sugar to make it look extra special."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- 3-Ingredient Lemon Mousse
- Classic Creme Brulee
- Classy Irish Lemon Pudding
- Unbelievable Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- Homemade Southern Banana Pudding
- Cranberry and Pear Bread Pudding Recipe
- Heavenly Hawaiian Bread Pudding
- Old-Fashioned Amish White Chocolate Bread Pudding
- Holiday Spice Bread Pudding
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Poached Quince Dessert
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Sparkly Firecracker Pie Crust Stars
- Patriotic Summer Berry Double-cream Tart
- Ube Ice Cream
- Iron Man Cupcakes
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Berries
- Light And Creamy Peanut Butter Cupcake
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes
- Decadent Classic Red Velvet Cupcake