We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These little pudding cups are just the right size for a fun and delicious dessert or snack the kids and adults will love. Love using prebaked grahams. Makes for such an easy recipe. By adding the whipped topping the pudding almost turns into a mousse like texture. Light and luscious. Just a perfect ending to any meal, fancy or casual. See how fast and easy these little gems are to prepare. Sure to become a favorite for everyone who takes their first bite. Have fun and add your own sprinkles for any occasion."
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Muffin Tin Bread Pudding Recipe
- Unbelievable Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- 3-Ingredient Lemon Mousse
- Old Fashioned Rice Pudding with Salted Caramel
- 5-Minute Butterscotch Pudding for One
- Brown Sugar Fruit Dip Recipe
- Pu-erh Tea Tiramisu
- Banana Cream Pudding Dip
- Cranberry and Pear Bread Pudding Recipe
- Coconut Creme Brulee
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Blueberry Bundt Cake
- Easy Autumn Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- Muddy Buddy Chex Mix Recipe
- Peppermint Dipped OREOS
- No Bake Eclair Cake
- Tic Tac Toe Rice Krispie Treats
- Creepy Marzipan Insect
- Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls
- Pumpkin Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Trdelnik (Czech Cinnamon Sugar Pastry)