Homemade Caramel Apples
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Grab some crispy apples and fun toppings and host a Homemade Caramel Apple party this weekend! Have you ever made caramel apples at home? They’re surprisingly easy, and they’re really fun to decorate. In fact, that would be a fun party idea. Grab a bunch of apples along with various toppings. Invite friends over and everyone gets to decorate their own caramel apple. For toppings, I’d suggest chopped toasted walnuts, chopped candy bars, milk and white chocolate, crumbled cookies, sprinkles…get creative! (For instance, I made a couple with chopped candy corn since Halloween is just around the corner.)"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Frozen S’mores Bars
- Baked Chocolate Peanut Butter Donuts
- Passion Fruit Sorbet
- Quick and Easy Banana Pudding
- Doughnut Strawberry Shortcake with Bourbon Whipped Cream
- Easy Almond Macaroons
- Triple Chocolate Banana Cupcakes with Homemade Caramel
- Baked Lemon Poppy Seed Donuts + Blueberry Glaze
- Dark Chocolate + White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Caramel Potato Chips