Homemade Caramel Apples
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Grab some crispy apples and fun toppings and host a Homemade Caramel Apple party this weekend! Have you ever made caramel apples at home? They’re surprisingly easy, and they’re really fun to decorate. In fact, that would be a fun party idea. Grab a bunch of apples along with various toppings. Invite friends over and everyone gets to decorate their own caramel apple. For toppings, I’d suggest chopped toasted walnuts, chopped candy bars, milk and white chocolate, crumbled cookies, sprinkles…get creative! (For instance, I made a couple with chopped candy corn since Halloween is just around the corner.)"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Frozen Banana Split Dream
- Gluten-Free Apple Cranberry Crumble
- 38 Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Fresh Summer Fruit Salad
- Country Crescent Apple Dumplings
- Timeless Ambrosia Salad
- Crumbly Cranberry Shortbread Bars
- Easy Strawberry Dump Cobbler
- Blackberry Cheesecake Bars
- Frozen Strawberry Easy Dessert Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pretzel Chocolate Christmas Treats
- Cranberry Gingerbread Cake
- Mojito Cookies
- Christmas Tree Cupcakes
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Candy
- Honey Gingerbread Cookies with Lemon Icing
- Superfood Christmas Cookies
- Christmas Pretzel Hugs
- Festive Cranberry Tart with Almond Frangipane
- Italian Cannoli Cookies