Zeppole Italian Doughnuts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
When it comes to deep fried desserts for breakfast, this Zeppole Italian Doughnuts recipe is one you can't miss. Decadent and full of flavor, this tasty take on the traditional doughnut will quickly become one of your favorite recipes. If you make a batch of these doughnuts for your next brunch with friends, it's very likely you will be left with only an empty plate. Serve these delightful doughnuts with a piping hot pot of coffee for a truly luxurious breakfast.
From the blogger: "Easy Zeppole Recipe: Crispy on the outside, yet light and fluffy on the inside these mini Italian donut holes will become your new favorite breakfast treat. Best of all they take less than 20 minutes. Can you guess what secret ingredient makes them so irresistible?"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This easy dump cake recipe is inspired by the delicious flavors in a Pina Colada cocktail. This Coconut and Pineapple Dump Cake… Continue reading: "Coconut and Pineapple Dump Cake"
- Luby’s Fried Cheesecake With Strawberry Glaze (copycat)
- Heavenly Homemade Churros
- Amish Fried Apple Pies
- Easy Fried Cinnamon Sugar Biscuits
- Deep Fried Cake Batter Balls
- Deep Fried Apple Pie Bites
- Funnel Cake Bites Just Like The County Fair
- Amish Apple Hand Pies
- Pumpkin Brioche Donuts with Molten Chocolate Truffle Center
- Deep Fried Guinness Pound Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Christmas Hard Rock Glass Candy
- Halloween Spider Treats
- Witch Hat Cookies
- Vanilla Pound Cake With Caramel Icing
- Apple Crisp Bars
- Blueberry Lemon Cake
- Cookies And Cream Ice Cream
- Microwave Caramels
- Decadent Pumpkin Mousse
- Decadent Reese's Peanut Butter Cheesecake Recipe