Zeppole Italian Doughnuts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
When it comes to deep fried desserts for breakfast, this Zeppole Italian Doughnuts recipe is one you can't miss. Decadent and full of flavor, this tasty take on the traditional doughnut will quickly become one of your favorite recipes. If you make a batch of these doughnuts for your next brunch with friends, it's very likely you will be left with only an empty plate. Serve these delightful doughnuts with a piping hot pot of coffee for a truly luxurious breakfast.
From the blogger: "Easy Zeppole Recipe: Crispy on the outside, yet light and fluffy on the inside these mini Italian donut holes will become your new favorite breakfast treat. Best of all they take less than 20 minutes. Can you guess what secret ingredient makes them so irresistible?"
Makes: 20 zeppoles
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Walnut Cake with Caramel Glaze
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Cinnamon Rolls
- Rainbow Dessert Lasagna
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
- 14 Easy Halloween Recipes for Cookies
- Easy Banana Cake
- Simple Dessert Recipes: 40+ Tasty Baked Goods
- The 20+ Best Pecan Dessert Recipes for Fall
- Spread the Love: 14 Easy Frosting Recipes
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert