Zeppole Italian Doughnuts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
When it comes to deep fried desserts for breakfast, this Zeppole Italian Doughnuts recipe is one you can't miss. Decadent and full of flavor, this tasty take on the traditional doughnut will quickly become one of your favorite recipes. If you make a batch of these doughnuts for your next brunch with friends, it's very likely you will be left with only an empty plate. Serve these delightful doughnuts with a piping hot pot of coffee for a truly luxurious breakfast.
From the blogger: "Easy Zeppole Recipe: Crispy on the outside, yet light and fluffy on the inside these mini Italian donut holes will become your new favorite breakfast treat. Best of all they take less than 20 minutes. Can you guess what secret ingredient makes them so irresistible?"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You're sure to be amazed at just how easy Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan is to make. This no bake dessert recipe is like a dessert… Continue reading: "Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan"
- Luby’s Fried Cheesecake With Strawberry Glaze (copycat)
- Heavenly Homemade Churros
- State Fair Fried Oreos Recipe
- Homemade Funnel Cake
- Funnel Cake Bites Just Like The County Fair
- Deep Fried Cookie Dough Balls
- Deep Fried Cake Batter Balls
- Amish Fried Apple Pies
- Deep Fried Apple Pie Bites
- Zeppole Italian Doughnuts
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Creamy Custard Dessert
- Whipped Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie In A Jar
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix In A Jar
- Salty And Sweet Grinch Snacks
- Festive And Delicious Christmas Strawberries Dessert
- Easy Burnt Cheesecake Recipe
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Flapjacks
- Chocolate Chess Pie