Zeppole Italian Doughnuts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
When it comes to deep fried desserts for breakfast, this Zeppole Italian Doughnuts recipe is one you can't miss. Decadent and full of flavor, this tasty take on the traditional doughnut will quickly become one of your favorite recipes. If you make a batch of these doughnuts for your next brunch with friends, it's very likely you will be left with only an empty plate. Serve these delightful doughnuts with a piping hot pot of coffee for a truly luxurious breakfast.
From the blogger: "Easy Zeppole Recipe: Crispy on the outside, yet light and fluffy on the inside these mini Italian donut holes will become your new favorite breakfast treat. Best of all they take less than 20 minutes. Can you guess what secret ingredient makes them so irresistible?"
Read NextEasy Fried Oreos
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Easy Fried Oreos
- Easy Fried Cinnamon Sugar Biscuits
- Deep Fried Guinness Pound Cake
- Amish Apple Hand Pies
- Just Like Disney's Sleepy Hollow Funnel Cake Recipe
- Fried German Scones with Cinnamon Honey Butter
- Amish Fried Apple Pies
- Funnel Cake Bites Just Like The County Fair
- 4 of Our Best Deep Fried Desserts from Around the World
- Churro Bites with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Filling