Zeppole Italian Doughnuts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
When it comes to deep fried desserts for breakfast, this Zeppole Italian Doughnuts recipe is one you can't miss. Decadent and full of flavor, this tasty take on the traditional doughnut will quickly become one of your favorite recipes. If you make a batch of these doughnuts for your next brunch with friends, it's very likely you will be left with only an empty plate. Serve these delightful doughnuts with a piping hot pot of coffee for a truly luxurious breakfast.
From the blogger: "Easy Zeppole Recipe: Crispy on the outside, yet light and fluffy on the inside these mini Italian donut holes will become your new favorite breakfast treat. Best of all they take less than 20 minutes. Can you guess what secret ingredient makes them so irresistible?"
Makes: 20 zeppoles
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Just Like Disney's Sleepy Hollow Funnel Cake Recipe
- Funfetti Fried Candy Corn
- Amish Fried Apple Pies
- Easy Fried Cinnamon Sugar Biscuits
- 10 Deep Fried Desserts: County Fair-Inspired Fried Desserts
- Funnel Cake Bites Just Like The County Fair
- Deep Fried Oreos
- Perfect Fried Ice Cream
- County Fair Fried Orange Dough Balls
- Fried German Scones with Cinnamon Honey Butter
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie
- Turkey Rice Krispie Treats
- Buche de Noel
- Chocolate Almond Granola
- Cheesecake Swirled Brownies
- Easy Turkey Cupcakes
- Gluten-Free Soft Baked Pumpkin Cookies with Brown Sugar Frosting
- Rosemary Pear Thumbprint Cookies
- Decadent Pumpkin Crumb Cake
- Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins with Almond Flour