This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Authentic Homemade Mojito
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This classic homemade mojito is packed with flavor and if you have never had the pleasure of drinking one, I urge you to give this recipe a try. Mojito Recipe Cocktail or Mocktail It can be made as a cocktail or mocktail for everyone to enjoy the delicious sweet, minty, and zesty flavored beverage. To make this into a mocktail, just replace the rum with a bit of additional club soda. This still tastes refreshingly delicious. Mojito Ingredients Fresh mint and limes are the foundation of this lively drink. If you want to serve a cocktail that looks fancy and tastes great, then this is it. This easy beverage is made of mint, lime, rum, sugar, club soda, and ice. "
Preparation Time5 min
Read NextRaspberry Daiquiri
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
- Raspberry Daiquiri
- Copycat Wendy's Frosty
- A Drink Yule Never Forget: The History of Eggnog
- Golden Cadillac Ice Cream Drink
- Cherry Pie Milkshakes
- Creamy Vanilla Coca Cola Recipe
- Mini Strawberry Shortcake Shakes
- Caramel Pumpkin Pie Milkshakes
- Fruity Christmas Slush Recipe
- Just-Like-Hogsmeade's Butterbeer
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert
- Kentucky Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- How To Make Peanut Brittle
- Cute Christmas Gnomes Muffins For The Holidays
- Cute Christmas Tree Christmas Bark Recipe
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Pecan Shortbread Bars Cookie Recipe
- Crunch And Buttery Homemade Toffee Bits Recipe
- Crepe Cake