Homemade Slushie Floats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Slushies are a refreshing way to battle the summer heat, and this recipe uses only 3 ingredients plus water and ice. Only 2 ingredients if you choose not to make a float. These slushie floats are so easy to make, your kids can do it! These drinks are a family favorite. Even as the kids got older, I can’t remember a summer without making these slushies. It all started when my daughter was 4-years old and would beg for Slurpees. So we started making our own homemade slushies and slushie floats. "
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe.
Preparation Time3 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 13/100 ounce package of unsweetened powdered drink mix
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 cups ice
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Creamy Cranberry Raspberry Smoothie
- Ruby Red Velvet Milkshake
- Magical Homemade Disneyland Apple Slush
- Just-Like-Hogsmeade's Butterbeer
- Just-Like-Starbucks Cinnamon Sugar Toast Latte
- Incredible Hulk Drink
- Punjabi Lassi
- 28 Fall and Winter Dessert Drink Recipes
- Banoffee Pie Shake
- 22 Summer Drink Recipes: Summer Cocktail Recipes + More
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups
- Halloween Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Starbucks Lemon Loaf
- Old-fashioned Apple Cake
- Apple Butter
- Apple Cinnamon Yogurt Parfait
- Caramelized Apple Topping For Ice Cream
- Applesauce Spice Muffins
- Apple Rhubarb Pie
- Air Fryer Baked Apples