This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Homemade Slushie Floats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Slushies are a refreshing way to battle the summer heat, and this recipe uses only 3 ingredients plus water and ice. Only 2 ingredients if you choose not to make a float. These slushie floats are so easy to make, your kids can do it! These drinks are a family favorite. Even as the kids got older, I can’t remember a summer without making these slushies. It all started when my daughter was 4-years old and would beg for Slurpees. So we started making our own homemade slushies and slushie floats. "
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe.
Preparation Time3 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 13/100 ounce package of unsweetened powdered drink mix
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 cups ice
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cranberry Apple Crisp
- Amish Drop Sugar Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies
- Salty Sweet Caramel Pretzel Cookies
- Easy Lemon Cupcakes With Cake Mix
- Healthy Pumpkin Pie
- Hot Cocoa Peppermint Moon Pies
- Peppermint Puppy Chow Recipe (without Peanut Butter)
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert