Marbled Mocha Hot Cocoa Bombs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This is the coffee-lover’s version of a hot cocoa bomb! Packed with chocolate, cocoa, and espresso powder, the coffee fan on your gift list will love these marbled mocha hot cocoa bombs. The chocolate shell of these mocha hot cocoa bombs melts with the addition of warm milk to create a rich tasting mocha hot chocolate. Hot cocoa, instant espresso powder, and mini marshmallows are released and emulsified for a smooth hot drink. Hot cocoa bombs are all the rage right now. Coffee lovers need to be included in the fun too, so be sure to try these delicious mocha hot cocoa bombs! "
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Makes6 Hot Cocoa Bombs
Preparation Time20 min
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 6 tablespoons hot cocoa powder
- 6 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- mini marshmallows
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Are you tired of difficult pie crust recipes that never seem to turn out quite right? Then you definitely need this recipe for How to… Continue reading: "How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix"
- Fruity Springtime Sangria Recipe
- Cheerful Cherry Vanilla Wine Slushies
- Frozen Hot Chocolate
- Homemade Hot Butterbeer
- Just-Like-Hogsmeade's Butterbeer
- Homemade Grenadine Syrup
- Caramel Apple Freeze
- 28 Fall and Winter Dessert Drink Recipes
- Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
- McDonald's Chocolate Shamrock Shake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mint Chocolate Mini Cookie Cups
- Easy Brownie Dip
- Funfetti Cookie Sandwiches
- Burnt Almond Torte
- Carrot Cake Cheesecake Cake
- Chocolate Pecan Cake
- Chocolate Banana Ice Cream
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Fun Cookie Monster Cupcakes
- Blueberry Cake With Lemon Glaze