Kiwi Pear Spinach Pineapple Smoothie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This tropical smoothie recipe with pear, pinapple, and kiwi packs a great flavor punch. But along with all the fruit we also sneak in a little spinach. Shh, don't tell our kids! :) Smoothies are very popular in our house. They are a great breakfast item and a great snack. Plus, they are a great way to get a big serviing of fruits and vegeatables. Give this tropical smoothie with spinach a try and let us know what you think!"
Preparation Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Are you tired of difficult pie crust recipes that never seem to turn out quite right? Then you definitely need this recipe for How to… Continue reading: "How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix"
- Fruity Springtime Sangria Recipe
- Cheerful Cherry Vanilla Wine Slushies
- Frozen Hot Chocolate
- Homemade Hot Butterbeer
- Just-Like-Hogsmeade's Butterbeer
- Homemade Grenadine Syrup
- Caramel Apple Freeze
- 28 Fall and Winter Dessert Drink Recipes
- Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
- McDonald's Chocolate Shamrock Shake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mint Chocolate Mini Cookie Cups
- Easy Brownie Dip
- Funfetti Cookie Sandwiches
- Burnt Almond Torte
- Carrot Cake Cheesecake Cake
- Chocolate Pecan Cake
- Chocolate Banana Ice Cream
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Fun Cookie Monster Cupcakes
- Blueberry Cake With Lemon Glaze