This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Tipsy Peppermint Mocha Recipe For A Festive Christmas Cocktail
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Pumpkin spice season is slowly fading away and as the holidays start to get closer, our favorite flavors start to move towards sweet with peppermint and chocolate. I admit, these holiday flavors are much more my speed. I love the combination of peppermint and mocha in all kinds of recipes from coffee to cocktails. The holidays are a time for celebration, and what better way to celebrate than with a delicious and festive cocktail? We know you’re going to love our next concoction — a tipsy peppermint mocha recipe. "
Read NextHomemade Italian Sodas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert
- Kentucky Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- How To Make Peanut Brittle
- Cute Christmas Gnomes Muffins For The Holidays
- Cute Christmas Tree Christmas Bark Recipe
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Pecan Shortbread Bars Cookie Recipe
- Crunch And Buttery Homemade Toffee Bits Recipe