Cinnamon Sugar Ice Cream Tacos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Cinnamon Sugar Ice Cream Tacos are just as wonderful as they sound. As far as ice cream desserts go, this recipe is one of the best. With two steps and six ingredients, you can't go wrong with these treats. All you have to do is bake the wonton wrappers, then cover them with a homemade cinnamon sugar mixture, and fill them with ice cream. The baked wonton recipes are crispy and their crunchiness really compliments the soft texture of vanilla ice cream. These dessert tacos are especially great for cookouts or taco nights during the summer.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to try out these 23 Perfect Desserts for Summer.
Cooking Time5 min
Read NextFat Man's Layered Delight
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Fat Man's Layered Delight
- Itty Bitty Cannoli Bites
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- 29 Incredible Italian Dessert Recipes
- 50+ Golden Delicious Recipes with Apples
- Double-Decker Sex in a Pan
- 41 Delicious Lemon Dessert Recipes
- So Simple Coconut Macaroon Bars
- 45 Desserts with Alcohol
- 28 Island Dessert Recipes for Summer
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- Easy Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Bites
- Reindeer Cookies
- Christmas Crack
- Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes
- Gingerbread Streusel Muffins
- Snowflake Cake
- Grape Salad
- 3 Ingredient Toffee