Cinnamon Sugar Ice Cream Tacos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Cinnamon Sugar Ice Cream Tacos are just as wonderful as they sound. As far as ice cream desserts go, this recipe is one of the best. With two steps and six ingredients, you can't go wrong with these treats. All you have to do is bake the wonton wrappers, then cover them with a homemade cinnamon sugar mixture, and fill them with ice cream. The baked wonton recipes are crispy and their crunchiness really compliments the soft texture of vanilla ice cream. These dessert tacos are especially great for cookouts or taco nights during the summer.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to try out these 23 Perfect Desserts for Summer.
Cooking Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
What's better than a large banana split? A banana split that won't melt on you! No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake is an incredibly… Continue reading: "No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake"
- Seductively Sweet Sex in a Pan
- Fat Man's Layered Delight
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- Double-Decker Sex in a Pan
- 20+ Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes
- 36 Cool Whip Desserts You'll Love
- 50+ Golden Delicious Recipes with Apples
- "18 Easy Recipes for Dessert" Free eCookbook
- 25+ Classic Southern Dessert Recipes
- 41 Delicious Lemon Dessert Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Autumn Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- Muddy Buddy Chex Mix Recipe
- Peppermint Dipped OREOS
- No Bake Eclair Cake
- Tic Tac Toe Rice Krispie Treats
- Creepy Marzipan Insect
- Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls
- Pumpkin Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Trdelnik (Czech Cinnamon Sugar Pastry)
- Easy Apple Brown Betty Recipe