Cinnamon Sugar Ice Cream Tacos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Cinnamon Sugar Ice Cream Tacos are just as wonderful as they sound. As far as ice cream desserts go, this recipe is one of the best. With two steps and six ingredients, you can't go wrong with these treats. All you have to do is bake the wonton wrappers, then cover them with a homemade cinnamon sugar mixture, and fill them with ice cream. The baked wonton recipes are crispy and their crunchiness really compliments the soft texture of vanilla ice cream. These dessert tacos are especially great for cookouts or taco nights during the summer.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to try out these 23 Perfect Desserts for Summer.
Cooking Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Ooey Gooey Chess Squares
- 36 Cool Whip Desserts You'll Love
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- 29 Incredible Italian Dessert Recipes
- 45 Desserts with Alcohol
- 50+ Golden Delicious Recipes with Apples
- Seductively Sweet Sex in a Pan
- 25 Fried Desserts: The Best Fried Food Recipes
- Fat Man's Layered Delight
- Double-Decker Sex in a Pan
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Poached Quince Dessert
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Sparkly Firecracker Pie Crust Stars
- Patriotic Summer Berry Double-cream Tart
- Ube Ice Cream
- Iron Man Cupcakes
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Berries
- Light And Creamy Peanut Butter Cupcake
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes
- Decadent Classic Red Velvet Cupcake