Lisa Huff - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Lisa is the creator of Snappy Gourmet a site dedicated to “fun food that’s a snap to make!”. From cocktails and appetizers, to main dishes and desserts, Lisa loves creating unique and original recipes. Healthy to decadent, and everything in between, there is something for everyone. Her one-of-a-kind dessert cocktails, creative appetizers, and delicious desserts tend to be her most popular creations on Snappy Gourmet.
Lisa, aka “Snappy Gourmet”, is an award-winning home chef who is passionate about food, creating original recipes, photography, and food styling. She has won many awards and has won thousands of dollars worth of cash and prizes from many national recipes contests throughout the years. She has appeared in national magazines, local news programs and newspapers, trade publications, various websites, and TV shows. Lisa has a MBA in finance but left the corporate world to raise her two small children and follow her food passion. She currently lives in Connecticut (NYC area) with her family and does freelance projects including recipe development, photography, and food styling.
Lisa's Recipes on TheBestDessertRecipes.com
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
- Lindsay Garza from Veggie Balance - Food Blogger
- Jocelyn Brubaker - Food Blogger
- Carole Burkhard - Food Blogger
- Reeni Pisano - Food Blogger
- Lisa Huff - Food Blogger
- Danelle M - Food Blogger
- Stephanie Brubaker - Food Blogger
- Fanny from Oh Sweet Day - Food Blogger
- Pam - Food Blogger
- Joan Hayes - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert
- Kentucky Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- How To Make Peanut Brittle
- Cute Christmas Gnomes Muffins For The Holidays
- Cute Christmas Tree Christmas Bark Recipe
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Pecan Shortbread Bars Cookie Recipe
- Crunch And Buttery Homemade Toffee Bits Recipe