Lisa Huff - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Lisa is the creator of Snappy Gourmet a site dedicated to “fun food that’s a snap to make!”. From cocktails and appetizers, to main dishes and desserts, Lisa loves creating unique and original recipes. Healthy to decadent, and everything in between, there is something for everyone. Her one-of-a-kind dessert cocktails, creative appetizers, and delicious desserts tend to be her most popular creations on Snappy Gourmet.
Lisa, aka “Snappy Gourmet”, is an award-winning home chef who is passionate about food, creating original recipes, photography, and food styling. She has won many awards and has won thousands of dollars worth of cash and prizes from many national recipes contests throughout the years. She has appeared in national magazines, local news programs and newspapers, trade publications, various websites, and TV shows. Lisa has a MBA in finance but left the corporate world to raise her two small children and follow her food passion. She currently lives in Connecticut (NYC area) with her family and does freelance projects including recipe development, photography, and food styling.
Lisa's Recipes on TheBestDessertRecipes.com
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
- Gina Kleinworth - Food Blogger
- Kim Cooper - Food Blogger
- Lisa Huff - Food Blogger
- Fanny from Oh Sweet Day - Food Blogger
- Julianne Bayer - Food Blogger
- Judy Hannemann - Food Blogger
- Danelle M - Food Blogger
- Dina Crowell - Food Blogger
- Lindsay Garza from Veggie Balance - Food Blogger
- Arlene Mobley - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot St. Patrick’s Day Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Irish Cream Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Nutella Lava Cake
- Air Fryer Brownies
- Apple Kiffles
- Grandma's Old-fashioned Butterscotch Cookies
- Irish Soda Bread
- White Chocolate Mint Cheesecake Fudge
- Homemade Green Velvet Cupcakes Recipe
- Easy Lemon Meringue Pie