Carole Burkhard - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Carole is the content creator and photographer of the blog Toot Sweet 4 Two, A lifestyles blog, with a heavy emphasis on recipes, Carole writes about many things - elder care, emergency preparedness, travel, parties and tablescapes, other bloggers, occasional craft projects and more.
The expression, “toot sweet” is American slang for the French saying, “tout de suite,” which literally translates to “all at once.” Often life transpires “all at once” or “toot sweet."
A self-taught home cook, Carole cooks every day (sometimes twice a day) and loves to experiment and create something new. Married to her recipe "tester" husband Charlie for more than 25 years, they live in San Diego County, California and have a very spoiled Snowshoe Siamese cat, a boy named Coco.
Carole's Recipes on TheBestDessertRecipes:
Featured In These eCookbooks:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you're craving the taste of apple pie or a caramel apple, whip yourself up a Comforting Caramel Apple Poke Cake. This easy cake… Continue reading: "Comforting Caramel Apple Poke Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sticky Sweet Mardi Gras Monkey Bread Recipe
- Valentines Day Cake Truffles That Will Make You Swoon
- Lip Smackin’ Mini Cherry Garcia Cheesecakes Recipe
- Ridiculously Good Chocolate Rum Crinkles Recipe
- Ricotta Cheesecake With Peppermint Chocolate Sauce
- Old Fashioned Peanut Brittle
- Mounds Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Pizookie – Best Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
- Almond Joy Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Tender Coconut Kheer