Carole Burkhard - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Carole is the content creator and photographer of the blog Toot Sweet 4 Two, A lifestyles blog, with a heavy emphasis on recipes, Carole writes about many things - elder care, emergency preparedness, travel, parties and tablescapes, other bloggers, occasional craft projects and more.
The expression, “toot sweet” is American slang for the French saying, “tout de suite,” which literally translates to “all at once.” Often life transpires “all at once” or “toot sweet."
A self-taught home cook, Carole cooks every day (sometimes twice a day) and loves to experiment and create something new. Married to her recipe "tester" husband Charlie for more than 25 years, they live in San Diego County, California and have a very spoiled Snowshoe Siamese cat, a boy named Coco.
Carole's Recipes on TheBestDessertRecipes:
Featured In These eCookbooks:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Gina Kleinworth - Food Blogger
- Averie Sunshine - Food Blogger
- Stephanie Brubaker - Food Blogger
- Carole Burkhard - Food Blogger
- Jenn Kurkiewicz - Food Blogger
- Danelle M - Food Blogger
- Amy Atherton - Food Blogger
- Sommer Collier - Food Blogger
- Jocelyn Brubaker - Food Blogger
- Julianne Bayer - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
- Oreo St. Patrick’s Day Treats
- Banana Chocolate Muffins
- Sticky Sweet Mardi Gras Monkey Bread Recipe
- Valentines Day Cake Truffles That Will Make You Swoon
- Lip Smackin’ Mini Cherry Garcia Cheesecakes Recipe
- Ridiculously Good Chocolate Rum Crinkles Recipe
- Ricotta Cheesecake With Peppermint Chocolate Sauce
- Old Fashioned Peanut Brittle
- Mounds Hot Cocoa Bombs