Carole Burkhard - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Carole is the content creator and photographer of the blog Toot Sweet 4 Two, A lifestyles blog, with a heavy emphasis on recipes, Carole writes about many things - elder care, emergency preparedness, travel, parties and tablescapes, other bloggers, occasional craft projects and more.
The expression, “toot sweet” is American slang for the French saying, “tout de suite,” which literally translates to “all at once.” Often life transpires “all at once” or “toot sweet."
A self-taught home cook, Carole cooks every day (sometimes twice a day) and loves to experiment and create something new. Married to her recipe "tester" husband Charlie for more than 25 years, they live in San Diego County, California and have a very spoiled Snowshoe Siamese cat, a boy named Coco.
Carole's Recipes on TheBestDessertRecipes:
Featured In These eCookbooks:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Julianne Bayer - Food Blogger
- Pam - Food Blogger
- Stephanie Brubaker - Food Blogger
- Carole Burkhard - Food Blogger
- Fanny from Oh Sweet Day - Food Blogger
- Sommer Collier - Food Blogger
- Lindsay Garza from Veggie Balance - Food Blogger
- Amy Atherton - Food Blogger
- Averie Sunshine - Food Blogger
- Christina Lane - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dragon Fruit, Papaya & Pomegranate Yogurt
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- Fruit Skewers and Coconut Yogurt Dip
- Strawberry Dumplings
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate
- Rainbow Sherbet Cupcakes
- Almond Apricot Cupcakes
- Egg Liqueur Cake
- Baked Apples Stuffed with Walnuts
- Cute Snowman Cupcakes