CDN ProAccurate Candy Thermometer Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The CDN ProAccurate Candy Thermometer is just what you need to make the perfect homemade candy. The waterproof thermometer is incredibly accurate. It is great to use when making desserts, as well as fried foods.
This candy thermometer has a classic design that has been the standard for a reason. It has an adjustable clip that easily latches onto the side of a pot. The kitchen tool also comes with a plastic sheath to keep your hands safe from the sharp point, and the tool clean and free of bacteria.
The dial is extremely easy to read with large bolded numbers. I love the addition of a color-coded scale to let you know what state your candy is at. I also really like that the dial is shatterproof since I am prone to dropping items in the kitchen.
The thermometer can also be used for deep-frying on the stovetop. This is especially useful for when you want to make homemade donuts. This basic, but well-made tool is equipped to handle all of your candy making needs. It allows you to make perfect caramel, dessert sauces, and brittle every time!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph TwistBlade Adjustable Palette Knife!
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries Molten Lava Chocolate Cake Mix Review
- Chance to Win a Farberware 4-PC Nonstick Rose Gold Bakeware Set!
- Queen Anne Black Cherry Cola Cordial Cherries Review
- Chance to Win a Zenker Handle-It Glass Bottom Springform Pan!
- Awesome Cookie Company's Famous Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies Review
- Enter for the chance to win the Silpat St. Patrick's Day Silicone Baking Mat!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of AMERICAN HERITAGE Dark Chocolate!
- Chance to Win Vanilla Bean Powder!
- Dipr and Dunkr Set Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Banana Pudding
- Soft Ginger Snap Cookies
- Brownie Mix Cookies Easy Brookies Recipe
- Valentine’s Day Graham Cracker Chocolate Bark
- Nutella Brownies
- Panettone Recipe
- Kentucky Butter Cake
- Valentine's Day Fudge
- Valentines Day Spritz Cookies
- The Easiest Ice Cream Cake You Will Ever Make