Frieling Layer Cake Slicer Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Who doesn't love a great cake? I love cake, but when it comes to baking a homemade layer cake, I often fail and get frustrated. Either the two halves are completely different sizes or the cake falls apart because of too many poorly baked layers. The Frieling Layer Cake Slicer has changed my outlook on baking! This kit has all the tools you need to bake a perfect layer cake with up to 8 layers!
Instead of baking many small, thin layers of cake, you bake one large cake. This concept is much better in execution, then trying to bake a ton of separate cake layers. After you bake and cool the cake, you simply fit the slicer around the cake, adjusting for the size of the cake. The slicer accommodates 10" or 11" diameter cakes. The kit comes with a large, 12" baker's knife for actually slicing the cake. This is a great knife that we will use for all kinds of baking projects. It easily moves through the baked cake to create smooth layers. After cutting the layers, the large layer lifter is used to assemble them.
This layer cake slicer allows for even beginner bakers to make their own homemade layer cakes without any difficulty. The cake options are endless. With this kit, you can make all kinds of decadent desserts with a fruit filling or luscious frosting in between layers.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Fry Pan!
- Win a Prize Pack of Gimbals Candy!
- Enter to win a GourmetGiftBaskets.com Nostalgic Candy Crate!
- Chance to win the Microplane 2-in-1 Core & Peel Apple Tool!
- Chance to Win an Anolon Eminence 10 Piece Bakeware Set!
- Beanilla Extracts Review
- Mrs. Anderson's Dough Whisk Review
- Kuhn Rikon PushPan Review
- Enter to Win a Mrs. Fields Brookie Pan!
- Enter to Win a Nostalgia Cake Pop and Donut Maker!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot St. Patrick’s Day Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Irish Cream Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Nutella Lava Cake
- Air Fryer Brownies
- Apple Kiffles
- Grandma's Old-fashioned Butterscotch Cookies
- Irish Soda Bread
- White Chocolate Mint Cheesecake Fudge
- Homemade Green Velvet Cupcakes Recipe
- Easy Lemon Meringue Pie