Frieling Layer Cake Slicer Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Who doesn't love a great cake? I love cake, but when it comes to baking a homemade layer cake, I often fail and get frustrated. Either the two halves are completely different sizes or the cake falls apart because of too many poorly baked layers. The Frieling Layer Cake Slicer has changed my outlook on baking! This kit has all the tools you need to bake a perfect layer cake with up to 8 layers!
Instead of baking many small, thin layers of cake, you bake one large cake. This concept is much better in execution, then trying to bake a ton of separate cake layers. After you bake and cool the cake, you simply fit the slicer around the cake, adjusting for the size of the cake. The slicer accommodates 10" or 11" diameter cakes. The kit comes with a large, 12" baker's knife for actually slicing the cake. This is a great knife that we will use for all kinds of baking projects. It easily moves through the baked cake to create smooth layers. After cutting the layers, the large layer lifter is used to assemble them.
This layer cake slicer allows for even beginner bakers to make their own homemade layer cakes without any difficulty. The cake options are endless. With this kit, you can make all kinds of decadent desserts with a fruit filling or luscious frosting in between layers.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Quirky Nibble Cake Pan Review
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Dimple Ice Cream Scoop!
- Chance to Win a Zoku Ice Cream Maker!
- Enter for the chance to win the Silpat St. Patrick's Day Silicone Baking Mat!
- Chance to Win a Microplane Spice Mill!
- Chance to Win a Silchef Silicone Baking Mat Set!
- Win a SuperEze Cookie and Ice Cream Scoop!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Perfect Slice Cake Pan!
- Chance to Win a Zenker Handle-It Glass Bottom Springform Pan!
- Got Milk? Magic Straws Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Incredible Hulk Drink
- Coconut Cream Cake
- Easy Fudge Recipe
- Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Lemon Tart
- Best Ever No Bake Cheesecake
- Mini Cherry Pies
- Easy And Tasty Banana Bread Recipe
- Delicious Coconut Banana Bread