Frieling Layer Cake Slicer Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Who doesn't love a great cake? I love cake, but when it comes to baking a homemade layer cake, I often fail and get frustrated. Either the two halves are completely different sizes or the cake falls apart because of too many poorly baked layers. The Frieling Layer Cake Slicer has changed my outlook on baking! This kit has all the tools you need to bake a perfect layer cake with up to 8 layers!
Instead of baking many small, thin layers of cake, you bake one large cake. This concept is much better in execution, then trying to bake a ton of separate cake layers. After you bake and cool the cake, you simply fit the slicer around the cake, adjusting for the size of the cake. The slicer accommodates 10" or 11" diameter cakes. The kit comes with a large, 12" baker's knife for actually slicing the cake. This is a great knife that we will use for all kinds of baking projects. It easily moves through the baked cake to create smooth layers. After cutting the layers, the large layer lifter is used to assemble them.
This layer cake slicer allows for even beginner bakers to make their own homemade layer cakes without any difficulty. The cake options are endless. With this kit, you can make all kinds of decadent desserts with a fruit filling or luscious frosting in between layers.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Whether you are a huge fan of pineapple, or are simply in need of a little sunshine, The Best Pineapple Upside-Down Cake recipe is the… Continue reading: "The Best Pineapple Upside-Down Cake"
- Enter to Win a Chill Factor Ice Cream Maker!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Dimple Ice Cream Scoop!
- MiddleBaker Baking Insert Review
- Enter for a chance to win the CucinaPro Manual Cookie Press!
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries Molten Lava Chocolate Cake Mix Review
- Chance to win the Tovolo Ice Cream Sandwich Mold!
- Chance to Win a Starpack Ice Cream Container Set!
- Chance to Win a Bloombaes Chocolate Truffle Bouquet!
- Tiddleywink Toffee Review
- Enter to Win a Kuhn Rikon Cookie Press!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sour Cherry Crumble
- Blueberry Chocolate Cheesecake
- Blueberry Slab Pie With Sugar Cookie Crust
- Easy Chocolate Cake With Cream Filling
- Mangalore Bonda
- Chettinad Kuzhi Paniyaram
- Zucchini Cake
- Mini Finger Pies With Butterfinger Candy
- Strawberry Cheesecake
- Chilled Goat’s Milk Soup