GourmetGiftBaskets.com Let It Snow Brownie Cake Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
GourmetGiftBaskets.com Let it Snow Brownie Cake is a wonderful treat for the winter season! This brownie cake can be delivered to your doorstop or be sent as a gift. The delicious brownie will feed a crowd and make a cheery statement.
The brownie cake is quite large at 12 inches across. It is definitely enough to feed a large group at a birthday or Christmas party. You can pie slice it or cut it into squares to easily serve it.
I love how cheery the cake is with the decorative icing. They are hand lettered in blue and white frosting with snowflake designs. The brownie cake will bring a little cheer on a wintry day.
The actual brownie is rich and delicious. I found it to be just the right texture and not too dense like some brownies. The frosting worked really well with the brownie to create a delicious bite.
These brownie cakes make great gifts for out of town friends and family. Just because you can't stop by someone's house, doesn't mean you can't send them tasty treats.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Mrs. Anderson's Dough Whisk Review
- Chance to Win a Bundle of AMERICAN HERITAGE Dark Chocolate!
- Enter to Win a Kuhn Rikon Cookie Press!
- Chance to Win a Bonjour All-in-One Double Boiler!
- Queen Anne Black Cherry Cola Cordial Cherries Review
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Dimple Ice Cream Scoop!
- Swiss Diamond Double-Burner Griddle Review
- Kuhn Rikon PushPan Review
- Magisso Cake Server Review
- Sheila G's Original Brownie Brittle Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cornflake Christmas Wreaths
- Chocolate Chip Cake Batter Cookies
- Neapolitan Cookies
- Brownie Mix In A Jar
- Chocolate Cherry Cookies
- Homemade Pop Tarts
- Strawberry Fudge With White Chocolate
- Cinnamon Meringue Cookies
- Low Carb Delicious Keto Oreos
- Copycat Swig Cookie Recipe