GourmetGiftBaskets.com Let It Snow Brownie Cake Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
GourmetGiftBaskets.com Let it Snow Brownie Cake is a wonderful treat for the winter season! This brownie cake can be delivered to your doorstop or be sent as a gift. The delicious brownie will feed a crowd and make a cheery statement.
The brownie cake is quite large at 12 inches across. It is definitely enough to feed a large group at a birthday or Christmas party. You can pie slice it or cut it into squares to easily serve it.
I love how cheery the cake is with the decorative icing. They are hand lettered in blue and white frosting with snowflake designs. The brownie cake will bring a little cheer on a wintry day.
The actual brownie is rich and delicious. I found it to be just the right texture and not too dense like some brownies. The frosting worked really well with the brownie to create a delicious bite.
These brownie cakes make great gifts for out of town friends and family. Just because you can't stop by someone's house, doesn't mean you can't send them tasty treats.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Step away from the recipe for chocolate chip cookies on the back of the Tollhouse chocolate chips bag. After taking one bite of Secret… Continue reading: "Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies"
- Mrs. Anderson's Dough Whisk Review
- Chance to win a Bonjour Rechargeable Milk Frother!
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries Molten Lava Chocolate Cake Mix Review
- Enter to Win a Mrs. Fields Brookie Pan!
- Win a Trudeau Round Silicone Cake Pan!
- Chance to Win a Capresso ST300 10-Cup Coffee Maker!
- Enter to Win a Swiss Diamond Square Saute Pan!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Fry Pan!
- Chance to Win a Red Copper Brownie Bonanza Pan!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Dimple Ice Cream Scoop!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Caramel Puff Corn
- Sprinkle Sugar Cookies
- Valentine's Day Dessert Board
- Hot Chocolate Bombs With Marshmallows
- Twix Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Red Hot Applesauce Jello Dessert
- Cherry Garcia Cookies
- Chocolate Lasagna No-bake Dessert
- Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
- Shortbread Heart Cookies