Nostalgia Cake Pop and Donut Maker Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Cake pops and donuts are some of the trendiest foods to eat these days. With this Nostalgia Cake Pop and Donut Maker you can make amazing homemade cake pops and homemade donut recipes. The electric machine is simple to use and works fast.
I loved how quick the machine works. You can "bake" all of your cake pops and donuts in just five minutes. You can even use prepackaged mixes to make it incredibly easy. If you would rather try your hand at something homemade, Nostalgia Electrics includes a few recipes to get you started. The nonstick coating worked impressively well. The donut holes and cake pops slid out of the machine with ease and none of them crumbled.
I made the red velvet cake pop recipe included in the instruction booklet. It was super easy to follow and everyone loved eating the little bites of delicious cake. I liked that the maker came with everything you need to make cake pops and even donut holes with tasty fillings. You don't need to be an extraordinary baker to enjoy this great cake pop and donut maker.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph TwistBlade Adjustable Palette Knife!
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries Molten Lava Chocolate Cake Mix Review
- Chance to Win a Farberware 4-PC Nonstick Rose Gold Bakeware Set!
- Queen Anne Black Cherry Cola Cordial Cherries Review
- Chance to Win a Zenker Handle-It Glass Bottom Springform Pan!
- Awesome Cookie Company's Famous Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies Review
- Enter for the chance to win the Silpat St. Patrick's Day Silicone Baking Mat!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of AMERICAN HERITAGE Dark Chocolate!
- Chance to Win Vanilla Bean Powder!
- Dipr and Dunkr Set Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Banana Pudding
- Soft Ginger Snap Cookies
- Brownie Mix Cookies Easy Brookies Recipe
- Valentine’s Day Graham Cracker Chocolate Bark
- Nutella Brownies
- Panettone Recipe
- Kentucky Butter Cake
- Valentine's Day Fudge
- Valentines Day Spritz Cookies
- The Easiest Ice Cream Cake You Will Ever Make