Nostalgia Cake Pop and Donut Maker Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Cake pops and donuts are some of the trendiest foods to eat these days. With this Nostalgia Cake Pop and Donut Maker you can make amazing homemade cake pops and homemade donut recipes. The electric machine is simple to use and works fast.
I loved how quick the machine works. You can "bake" all of your cake pops and donuts in just five minutes. You can even use prepackaged mixes to make it incredibly easy. If you would rather try your hand at something homemade, Nostalgia Electrics includes a few recipes to get you started. The nonstick coating worked impressively well. The donut holes and cake pops slid out of the machine with ease and none of them crumbled.
I made the red velvet cake pop recipe included in the instruction booklet. It was super easy to follow and everyone loved eating the little bites of delicious cake. I liked that the maker came with everything you need to make cake pops and even donut holes with tasty fillings. You don't need to be an extraordinary baker to enjoy this great cake pop and donut maker.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
What's better than a large banana split? A banana split that won't melt on you! No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake is an incredibly… Continue reading: "No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake"
- Chance to win the Tovolo Ice Cream Sandwich Mold!
- Chance to Win a Zoku Ice Cream Maker!
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries Molten Lava Chocolate Cake Mix Review
- Enter to Win a StarPack Ultimate 7 Piece Silicone Baking Set!
- Enter to Win a Silpat Silicone Valentine's Day Baking Mat!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Dimple Ice Cream Scoop!
- Win a Salt of the Earth Brownie and Cookie Bundle!
- Chance to Win a Lekue 3-Piece Jelly Roll Baking Kit!
- Chance to Win a Farberware 4-PC Nonstick Rose Gold Bakeware Set!
- Tovolo Kitchen Tools Prize Pack Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Fun Cookie Monster Cupcakes
- Blueberry Cake With Lemon Glaze
- Rock Candy
- Homemade No-churn Berry Ice Cream
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Air Fryer Churros
- Air Fryer Apple Chips
- 5-ingredient Mixed Berry Fruit Jam
- Carrot Cake Pancakes