Nostalgia Cake Pop and Donut Maker Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Cake pops and donuts are some of the trendiest foods to eat these days. With this Nostalgia Cake Pop and Donut Maker you can make amazing homemade cake pops and homemade donut recipes. The electric machine is simple to use and works fast.
I loved how quick the machine works. You can "bake" all of your cake pops and donuts in just five minutes. You can even use prepackaged mixes to make it incredibly easy. If you would rather try your hand at something homemade, Nostalgia Electrics includes a few recipes to get you started. The nonstick coating worked impressively well. The donut holes and cake pops slid out of the machine with ease and none of them crumbled.
I made the red velvet cake pop recipe included in the instruction booklet. It was super easy to follow and everyone loved eating the little bites of delicious cake. I liked that the maker came with everything you need to make cake pops and even donut holes with tasty fillings. You don't need to be an extraordinary baker to enjoy this great cake pop and donut maker.
Read NextBergHOFF Perfect Slice Cake Pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Favorite Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe so good and so satisfying. It's truly a treasure of a dessert recipe. Topped with whipped… Continue reading: "Grandma's Favorite Pumpkin Cheesecakevideocam"
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Perfect Slice Cake Pan!
- Swiss Diamond Double-Burner Griddle Review
- Win a CDN ProAccurate Candy Thermometer!
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Holiday Pizzelle Baker!
- Tiddleywink Toffee Review
- Chance to Win a Maverick Digital Candy and Fryer Thermometer!
- Win an Urban Trend Fruzen Ice Cream Scoop!
- Beanilla Extracts Review
- The Crispery Crispycakes Gift Box
- Chance to Win a Duralex Gigogne Glass Ice Cream Cup Set!