Chill Factor Ice Cream Maker Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Chill Factor Ice Cream Maker allows you to make homemade ice cream in just minutes! This crafty device is simple to use and fun to watch work. Kids will enjoy using it to make their own ice cream recipes.
The ice cream maker not only works well, but has a fun and vibrant aesthetic. The maker itself becomes a "cone" you can eat your ice cream in. There is also a spoon straw for stirring and eating your finished product.
There is no need to look for batteries or a plug when you use this Chill Factor product; it requires no electricity! The maker is kept in the freezer until it is ready for action. Then the ingredients are added and the product gets a little shake. The exciting part comes next as you squeeze the walls of the maker to quickly freeze your ice cream. In just a couple minutes, the consistency will change into ice cream.
It is really fun to use this maker with kids. Watching ice cream actually be made is both informative and exciting. You can experiment with new flavors and toppings to create a unique ice cream recipe.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake is an easy cake recipe that dates back to the Depression Era. Believe it or not, but this lemon… Continue reading: "Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake"
- Tiddleywink Toffee Review
- Chance to Win a Bonjour Creme Brulee Set!
- Chance to Win a Bonjour All-in-One Double Boiler!
- Enter to win the Frieling Layer Cake Slicer Giveaway!
- Win a Fiesta Ceramic Skillet!
- Queen Anne Black Cherry Cola Cordial Cherries Review
- Enter to win a GourmetGiftBaskets.com Nostalgic Candy Crate!
- Chance to Win a Capresso ST300 10-Cup Coffee Maker!
- Chance to Win a Farberware 4-PC Nonstick Rose Gold Bakeware Set!
- COOKINA Cuisine Reusable Cooking Sheet Review