Chill Factor Ice Cream Maker Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Chill Factor Ice Cream Maker allows you to make homemade ice cream in just minutes! This crafty device is simple to use and fun to watch work. Kids will enjoy using it to make their own ice cream recipes.
The ice cream maker not only works well, but has a fun and vibrant aesthetic. The maker itself becomes a "cone" you can eat your ice cream in. There is also a spoon straw for stirring and eating your finished product.
There is no need to look for batteries or a plug when you use this Chill Factor product; it requires no electricity! The maker is kept in the freezer until it is ready for action. Then the ingredients are added and the product gets a little shake. The exciting part comes next as you squeeze the walls of the maker to quickly freeze your ice cream. In just a couple minutes, the consistency will change into ice cream.
It is really fun to use this maker with kids. Watching ice cream actually be made is both informative and exciting. You can experiment with new flavors and toppings to create a unique ice cream recipe.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Talk about dump and go. Sinful Double Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake really couldn't be any easier. This chocolate cake only calls for a… Continue reading: "Sinful Double Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake"
- Chance to win a Bonjour Rechargeable Milk Frother!
- Win the Gold Chocolate Bar Giveaway!
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries Molten Lava Chocolate Cake Mix Review
- Enter to Win Zoe's Chocolate Pretzel Bar!
- Win a SuperEze Cookie and Ice Cream Scoop!
- Win a Trudeau Round Silicone Cake Pan!
- Chance to Win a Bonjour Creme Brulee Set!
- Enter for a chance to win the CucinaPro Manual Cookie Press!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Dimple Ice Cream Scoop!
- Chance to Win a Starpack 8-Piece Tool and Turner Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cherry Lush
- Blueberry Bundt Cake
- Sugar Cookie Fruit Tarts
- Sweet And Salty Cereal Snack Bars
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- Watermelon Pops
- Pineapple Poke Coke
- Maple Bourbon Grilled Peaches
- Peach Ice Cream Recipe
- Banana Split Dessert