Chill Factor Ice Cream Maker Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Chill Factor Ice Cream Maker allows you to make homemade ice cream in just minutes! This crafty device is simple to use and fun to watch work. Kids will enjoy using it to make their own ice cream recipes.
The ice cream maker not only works well, but has a fun and vibrant aesthetic. The maker itself becomes a "cone" you can eat your ice cream in. There is also a spoon straw for stirring and eating your finished product.
There is no need to look for batteries or a plug when you use this Chill Factor product; it requires no electricity! The maker is kept in the freezer until it is ready for action. Then the ingredients are added and the product gets a little shake. The exciting part comes next as you squeeze the walls of the maker to quickly freeze your ice cream. In just a couple minutes, the consistency will change into ice cream.
It is really fun to use this maker with kids. Watching ice cream actually be made is both informative and exciting. You can experiment with new flavors and toppings to create a unique ice cream recipe.
Read NextCake Boss Airbrushing Kit
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Magnificent Pumpkin Magic Cake is one easy cake recipe that's sure to have you believing in magic after just a single bite. Pumpkin… Continue reading: "Magnificent Pumpkin Magic Cake"
- Chance to Win a Cake Boss Airbrushing Kit!
- Chance to Win the CDN Digital Candy Thermometer!
- Got Milk? Magic Straws Review
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Fry Pan!
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries Molten Lava Chocolate Cake Mix Review
- Enter to Win a Pourfect 13-Piece Measuring Spoon Set!
- Enter to Win a Cake Boss Cake Carrier!
- Chance to win the Tovolo Ice Cream Sandwich Mold!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Dimple Ice Cream Scoop!
- Tovolo Kitchen Tools Prize Pack Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Best Coconut Poke Cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Strawberry Cake Roll
- Butterscotch Blondies
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy Spoon Bread
- Butterfinger Cake
- Banana Cream Pie Icebox Cake
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Galette