Chill Factor Ice Cream Maker Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Chill Factor Ice Cream Maker allows you to make homemade ice cream in just minutes! This crafty device is simple to use and fun to watch work. Kids will enjoy using it to make their own ice cream recipes.
The ice cream maker not only works well, but has a fun and vibrant aesthetic. The maker itself becomes a "cone" you can eat your ice cream in. There is also a spoon straw for stirring and eating your finished product.
There is no need to look for batteries or a plug when you use this Chill Factor product; it requires no electricity! The maker is kept in the freezer until it is ready for action. Then the ingredients are added and the product gets a little shake. The exciting part comes next as you squeeze the walls of the maker to quickly freeze your ice cream. In just a couple minutes, the consistency will change into ice cream.
It is really fun to use this maker with kids. Watching ice cream actually be made is both informative and exciting. You can experiment with new flavors and toppings to create a unique ice cream recipe.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Enter to Win a Mrs. Fields Brookie Pan!
- Chance to Win a Peugeot Lanka Cinnamon Mill
- Chance to Win a Starpack 8-Piece Tool and Turner Set!
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries Molten Lava Chocolate Cake Mix Review
- Enter for the chance to win the Silpat St. Patrick's Day Silicone Baking Mat!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Dimple Ice Cream Scoop!
- Chance to Win a Microplane Spice Mill!
- Win the Gold Chocolate Bar Giveaway!
- Chance to Win a Rachael Ray Oven Lovin' Bakeware Set
- Chance to Win a Zenker Handle-It Glass Bottom Springform Pan!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Banana Nut Fudge Brownie Cupcakes
- French Vanilla Coffee Cookies
- Nana's Ultimate Moist Banana Bread
- Mini Lemon Tarts
- Simple Strawberry Sponge Cake
- Pumpkin Bread Pudding With Pumpkin Spice Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Covered Madeleine Cookies
- Halloween Spiderweb Oreos
- Old-fashioned Blueberry Cobbler
- Easy Homemade Mint Chip Ice Cream Recipe