Chill Factor Ice Cream Maker Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Chill Factor Ice Cream Maker allows you to make homemade ice cream in just minutes! This crafty device is simple to use and fun to watch work. Kids will enjoy using it to make their own ice cream recipes.
The ice cream maker not only works well, but has a fun and vibrant aesthetic. The maker itself becomes a "cone" you can eat your ice cream in. There is also a spoon straw for stirring and eating your finished product.
There is no need to look for batteries or a plug when you use this Chill Factor product; it requires no electricity! The maker is kept in the freezer until it is ready for action. Then the ingredients are added and the product gets a little shake. The exciting part comes next as you squeeze the walls of the maker to quickly freeze your ice cream. In just a couple minutes, the consistency will change into ice cream.
It is really fun to use this maker with kids. Watching ice cream actually be made is both informative and exciting. You can experiment with new flavors and toppings to create a unique ice cream recipe.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Each bite of Heavenly Slow Cooker Dump Cake is like a bite of heaven. This easy cake recipe is sure to put you on cloud nine. It's… Continue reading: "Heavenly Slow Cooker Dump Cake"
- Chance to Win a Gourmac Easy Action Cookie Press & Food Decorator!
- Chance to Win a Zenker Springform Nonstick Pure Pan!
- Chance to Win a Zenker Handle-It Glass Bottom Springform Pan!
- Beanilla Extracts Review
- Tastefully Simple My Mug Cake Review
- The Crispery Crispycakes Gift Box
- Queen Anne Black Cherry Cola Cordial Cherries Review
- Enter to Win a Free FUN Brownie Maker!
- Enter to Win a 4-Month Subscription to Bocandy!
- Enter to Win a Mrs. Fields Cool Bake Sheet!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Donut Muffins
- Chocolate Caramel Shortbread Cookies
- Vanilla Cupcakes With Vanilla Bean Frosting
- Raspberry Jam Filled Coffee Cake
- Swiss Cake Roll
- Shamrock Shake
- Mint Chocolate Lasagna
- Homemade Banana Pudding
- Soft Ginger Snap Cookies