Kuhn Rikon PushPan Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Making a cheesecake or tart can be a complicated process, and finding the right baking pan to use can be even more complicated. This Kuhn Rikon PushPan reinvents the baking pan to make the entire process easier. The 9 inch nonstick pan will replace all of your old, outdated springform pans!
Instead of using a springform clasp to release the cake, the PushPan uses new silicone ring technology. The silicone lines the edge of the pans bottom. When your cake is ready to be released, you simply place the pan on top of another, smaller base, and push down on the sides of the pan. The bottom will literally push up while the side of the pan is released. The silicone is completely sealed, so there are no worries about leaking.
I am often frustrated when I can't get a cake to release, and this pan makes it so much easier to do. We love this pan because it doesn't require any special care to use. Forget ever needing to make a water bath or line the pan with foil.
Every baker, beginner or experience, could benefit from owning a PushPan. All of your foodie friends will love receiving this innovative pan as a gift. Forget all the frustrations of using a springform pan and start using a PushPan!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Mrs. Anderson's Dough Whisk Review
- Enter to Win Miami Beach Chocolates!
- Tovolo Kitchen Tools Prize Pack Review
- Tastefully Simple My Mug Cake Review
- One-Trip Grip Grocery Bag Holders Review
- Enter to win a Good Cooking Chocolate Melting Pot!
- eCreamery's Season's Eatings Ice Cream Gift Pack Review
- Enter to Win Free Barista Baking Company Scones!
- Win an Urban Trend Fruzen Ice Cream Scoop!
- Enter to Win a Prize Pack of Shotwell Candy!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dragon Fruit, Papaya & Pomegranate Yogurt
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- Fruit Skewers and Coconut Yogurt Dip
- Strawberry Dumplings
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate
- Rainbow Sherbet Cupcakes
- Almond Apricot Cupcakes
- Egg Liqueur Cake
- Baked Apples Stuffed with Walnuts
- Cute Snowman Cupcakes