Kuhn Rikon PushPan Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Making a cheesecake or tart can be a complicated process, and finding the right baking pan to use can be even more complicated. This Kuhn Rikon PushPan reinvents the baking pan to make the entire process easier. The 9 inch nonstick pan will replace all of your old, outdated springform pans!
Instead of using a springform clasp to release the cake, the PushPan uses new silicone ring technology. The silicone lines the edge of the pans bottom. When your cake is ready to be released, you simply place the pan on top of another, smaller base, and push down on the sides of the pan. The bottom will literally push up while the side of the pan is released. The silicone is completely sealed, so there are no worries about leaking.
I am often frustrated when I can't get a cake to release, and this pan makes it so much easier to do. We love this pan because it doesn't require any special care to use. Forget ever needing to make a water bath or line the pan with foil.
Every baker, beginner or experience, could benefit from owning a PushPan. All of your foodie friends will love receiving this innovative pan as a gift. Forget all the frustrations of using a springform pan and start using a PushPan!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Silicone Baking Sheet!
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries Molten Lava Chocolate Cake Mix Review
- Kuhn Rikon
- Chance to Win the Graeter's Greatest Ice Cream!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Dimple Ice Cream Scoop!
- Tastefully Simple Chewy Chocolate Cookie Mix Review
- Enter to Win The Smart Cookie Mold!
- Enter to Win a Mrs. Fields Slice 'N Easy Cake Cutter!
- Enter to Win a Pourfect 13-Piece Measuring Spoon Set!
- Enter to Win a Lekue Cookie Kit!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- New Years Eve Donut Ball Drop
- Hot Chocolate Fudge
- Easy Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pumpkin Bread
- Coconut Raffaello Balls
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups
- Halloween Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Starbucks Lemon Loaf
- Old-fashioned Apple Cake
- Apple Butter