Kuhn Rikon PushPan Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Making a cheesecake or tart can be a complicated process, and finding the right baking pan to use can be even more complicated. This Kuhn Rikon PushPan reinvents the baking pan to make the entire process easier. The 9 inch nonstick pan will replace all of your old, outdated springform pans!
Instead of using a springform clasp to release the cake, the PushPan uses new silicone ring technology. The silicone lines the edge of the pans bottom. When your cake is ready to be released, you simply place the pan on top of another, smaller base, and push down on the sides of the pan. The bottom will literally push up while the side of the pan is released. The silicone is completely sealed, so there are no worries about leaking.
I am often frustrated when I can't get a cake to release, and this pan makes it so much easier to do. We love this pan because it doesn't require any special care to use. Forget ever needing to make a water bath or line the pan with foil.
Every baker, beginner or experience, could benefit from owning a PushPan. All of your foodie friends will love receiving this innovative pan as a gift. Forget all the frustrations of using a springform pan and start using a PushPan!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Favorite Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe so good and so satisfying. It's truly a treasure of a dessert recipe. Topped with whipped… Continue reading: "Grandma's Favorite Pumpkin Cheesecakevideocam"
- Chance to Win an Anolon Eminence 10 Piece Bakeware Set!
- Chance to win a Bonjour Rechargeable Milk Frother!
- Kuhn Rikon PushPan Review
- Chance to Win a Zoku Ice Cream Maker!
- Swiss Diamond Double-Burner Griddle Review
- Win a Nature's Kitchen Perfect Measuring Cup Set!
- Chance to Win a Capresso ST300 10-Cup Coffee Maker!
- Win a Prize Pack of Gimbals Candy!
- Mrs. Anderson's Dough Whisk Review
- Enter to win a GourmetGiftBaskets.com Nostalgic Candy Crate!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Southern Coconut Cake
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Jammy Bun
- Instant Pot St. Patrick’s Day Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Irish Cream Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Nutella Lava Cake
- Air Fryer Brownies
- Apple Kiffles
- Grandma's Old-fashioned Butterscotch Cookies
- Irish Soda Bread