18 Easy Recipes for Dessert
- see all comments
"Adjust for high altitude, please. Not everyone lives near sea level!!!"
"The picture is certainly worthy of a 5 star rating but, how about a star rating for someone who has actually made it please?"
"WHY IS IT SOO HARD TO ACCESS THE RECIPES??"
Kuhn Rikon PushPan Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
Kuhn Rikon PushPan
Gifted By: Kuhn Rikon
Kuhn Rikon Company Profile
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, TheBestDessertRecipes.com
Making a cheesecake or tart can be a complicated process, and finding the right baking pan to use can be even more complicated. This Kuhn Rikon PushPan reinvents the baking pan to make the entire process easier. The 9 inch nonstick pan will replace all of your old, outdated springform pans!
Instead of using a springform clasp to release the cake, the PushPan uses new silicone ring technology. The silicone lines the edge of the pans bottom. When your cake is ready to be released, you simply place the pan on top of another, smaller base, and push down on the sides of the pan. The bottom will literally push up while the side of the pan is released. The silicone is completely sealed, so there are no worries about leaking.
I am often frustrated when I can't get a cake to release, and this pan makes it so much easier to do. We love this pan because it doesn't require any special care to use. Forget ever needing to make a water bath or line the pan with foil.
Every baker, beginner or experience, could benefit from owning a PushPan. All of your foodie friends will love receiving this innovative pan as a gift. Forget all the frustrations of using a springform pan and start using a PushPan!
Enter to win a Kuhn Rikon PushPan from 01/19/15 through 02/01/14!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
Even a novice baker couldn't ruin 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars. This recipe for lemon bars is probably the easiest one you will ever find.… Continue reading: "2 Ingredient Lemon Bars"
- Chance to Win a Zenker Handle-It Glass Bottom Springform Pan!
- Enter to Win a Nostalgia Cake Pop and Donut Maker!
- Win a Rosle Stainless Steel Whisk Tool Set!
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries Molten Lava Chocolate Cake Mix Review
- Rose's Silicone Baking Bowl Review
- Enter to Win a Kuhn Rikon Cookie Press!
- Enter to Win a Kuhn Rikon Mixer Splatter Guard!
- Enter to win the Vacu Vin PopSome Cake Decorating Set!
- Enter to Win a Prize Pack of Shotwell Candy!
- Enter to Win a Silpat Silicone Valentine's Day Baking Mat!
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes