Queen Anne Black Cherry Cola Cordial Cherries Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Queen Anne Black Cherry Cola Cordial Cherries
Gifted By: World's Finest Chocolate
Reviewed by Danielle Zimmerman, editor of TheBestDessertRecipes.com
When it comes to chocolate-covered cherry cordials, Queen Anne makes the best ones. They're always so flavorful and are really great for bringing people together. I've professed my love for their classic milk chocolate cordial cherries before. However, their new Black Cherry Cola-flavored cordial cherries may just be my favorite ones of all time.
First impressions are often really important, especially when it comes to food. The box for Queen Anne's Black Cherry Cola Cordial Cherries is different from their classic packaging. Instead of being bright red, the box is a deep burgundy color, which makes it immediately look more luxurious. It conveys the idea that these cordials are unlike any others that you've tried before. As soon as you open the packaging that covers a single cherry, you'll notice that it smells a bit like cherry cola. There's a pop of sweetness that's unlike anything else you've ever experienced and it really complements the chocolate aroma.
These cordial cherries taste even better than they smell, however. As you bite into them, you'll immediately taste the sweet flavor of cherry cola. It's kind of funny because the cherry cola flavor is so good that you'll expect there to be carbonation within your candy! The gooey insides are perfectly smooth, both in texture and in flavor. The central cherry itself is a bit darker, which gives it a deeper, denser flavor. In contrast, the milk chocolate is still the same as it is with Queen Anne's classic cherries, but it works really well with the new black cherry cola flavor. It complements and balances the candies' sweet centers but doesn't overpower the cordials' cherry cola taste.
Though they may taste different from Queen Anne's classic variety of cordial cherries, these Black Cherry Cola cordials are no less festive. They make for a fun and delicious Christmas gift. In fact, I'm planning on giving a box to my dad as a present this year! But, of course, they honestly taste wonderful all year round, so if you're able to get your hands on a box of these cherry cola sweets, do it. They're a "can't miss" treat from a wonderful chocolate company.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This pumpkin cake recipe is truly the epitome of "dump and go." To make Incredibly Easy Pumpkin Dump Cake, all you need to do is… Continue reading: "Incredibly Easy Pumpkin Dump Cake"
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries Molten Lava Chocolate Cake Mix Review
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Perfect Slice Cake Pan!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of AMERICAN HERITAGE Dark Chocolate!
- Chance to Win a Silchef Silicone Baking Mat Set!
- Win a Bag of Julia's Peach Cobbler Mix!
- Chance to Win a Microplane Spice Mill!
- Tovolo Kitchen Tools Prize Pack Review
- Enter to Win a Midnight Scoop Ice Cream Scoop!
- Enter to Win a SiliconeZone PURE Muffin Pan!
- Enter to Win a Silpat Silicone Valentine's Day Baking Mat!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Girl Scout Thin Mint Surprise Cookie
- Rolo Pretzel Surprise Cookies
- Cannoli Cupcakes
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Rustic Peach Blueberry Galette
- Best Oatmeal Fudge Bars Ever
- Sugar Cookies With Maple Frosting
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- Sweet Potato Pie