Urban Trend Fruzen Ice Cream Scoop Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Serving icy cold ice cream can be difficult, but not when you have an Urban Trend Fruzen Ice Cream Scoop. This scoop has an ergonomic grip and sharp tip that makes it incredibly easy to scoop any ice cream, no matter the temperature. The tool comes in four bright colors that will match any kitchen decor.
I always have to rinse my ice scream scoops in hot water before I use them to scoop ice cream. The ice cream in my freezer is always rock hard, and even with the hot water trick, it's still difficult prying ice cream out of the container. But this Urban Trend Ice Cream Scoop is completely different.
This ice cream scoop has a sharp tip that slides right through ice cream, even when it's frozen. I found the ergonomic handle made the scoop comfortable to hold. Having a good grip on the scoop also makes it easier to get the ice cream out of the container. There's a unique curve to this scoop that I haven't seen in other brands; that curve lets you scoop ice cream from any direction you'd like, including from the side. I had never scooped ice cream like that before, but it was very easy with this tool. No matter which way you use this product, you'll always get perfectly rounded ice cream scoops.
All ice cream lovers will appreciate the ease and efficiency of this scoop. Upgrade your ice cream sundae and see how an ergonomic scoop makes all the difference.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Sugar Wood Caramel Shortbread "Hunk"
- Cake Boss Covered Cupcake Pan Review
- Frieling Layer Cake Slicer Review
- CDN Digital Candy Thermometer Review
- Tovolo Kitchen Tools Prize Pack Review
- Shirley J Cookie Mixes Review
- Emerson Creek Pottery Small Loaf Pans Review
- Zoku Ice Cream Maker Review
- Mrs. Fields Cool Bake Sheet Review
- Camp Chef Cast Iron Pie Pan Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How to Take Care of Your Stoneware Baking Dishes
- Sugar Wood
- Raspberry Greek Yogurt Ice Cream
- Christmas White Chocolate Trash Snack Mix
- Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls
- Gluten-Free Apple Cranberry Crumble
- Apple Cider Doughnuts
- Homemade Caramel Apples
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars
- Raspberry Crumb Bars