Urban Trend Fruzen Ice Cream Scoop Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Serving icy cold ice cream can be difficult, but not when you have an Urban Trend Fruzen Ice Cream Scoop. This scoop has an ergonomic grip and sharp tip that makes it incredibly easy to scoop any ice cream, no matter the temperature. The tool comes in four bright colors that will match any kitchen decor.
I always have to rinse my ice scream scoops in hot water before I use them to scoop ice cream. The ice cream in my freezer is always rock hard, and even with the hot water trick, it's still difficult prying ice cream out of the container. But this Urban Trend Ice Cream Scoop is completely different.
This ice cream scoop has a sharp tip that slides right through ice cream, even when it's frozen. I found the ergonomic handle made the scoop comfortable to hold. Having a good grip on the scoop also makes it easier to get the ice cream out of the container. There's a unique curve to this scoop that I haven't seen in other brands; that curve lets you scoop ice cream from any direction you'd like, including from the side. I had never scooped ice cream like that before, but it was very easy with this tool. No matter which way you use this product, you'll always get perfectly rounded ice cream scoops.
All ice cream lovers will appreciate the ease and efficiency of this scoop. Upgrade your ice cream sundae and see how an ergonomic scoop makes all the difference.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
With just one bite of Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake, you'll feel like you've hit the jackpot. This easy cake recipe is so… Continue reading: "Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake"
- Chance to Win a Peugeot Lanka Cinnamon Mill
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart Instant Ice Cream Maker!
- Tiddleywink Toffee Review
- Got Milk? Magic Straws Review
- Carolyn's Kitchen Apron Review
- Enter to Win a Kuhn Rikon Cookie Press!
- Enter to Win a Prize Pack of Shotwell Candy!
- COOKINA Cuisine Reusable Cooking Sheet Review
- MiddleBaker Baking Insert Review
- Lovely Candy Company Assorted Candies Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Rolo Pretzel Turtles
- Homemade Candy Cane Vodka
- Southern Red Velvet Cake
- Linzer Cookies
- Cherry Cream Cheese Pinwheels (kolaches)
- Cookies In A Jar
- Surprise Christmas Tree Cupcakes
- Make Mickey’s Premium Ice Cream Bars At Home
- The Most Delicious Cookies And Cream Hot Chocolate
- Easy And Festive! 20 Christmas Rice Krispy Treat Recipes