Spoonable Caramel Sauce Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Spoonable is making caramel sauces that will turn a scoop of vanilla ice cream into a decadent dessert. Their line of caramel sauces has familiar flavors, as well as exotic flavors. I sampled the Flowery Lavender Caramel, Salty Caramel, Spicy Chili Caramel, Brooklyn Butterscotch, and Chewy Sesame Caramel.
Caramel is one of my favorite things in the world. The simple combination of sugar and water becomes so much more when you add flavorings or even a touch of salt. These Spoonable sauces have a nice thick texture which makes them perfect for topping a big scoop of ice cream.
My favorite flavor of the bunch was one that I was previously skeptical of, the Chewy Sesame Caramel. I had no idea sesame would work so well with caramel, but it does! Add it to ice cream, and the caramel sauce is nothing short of magnificent.
Other favorites included the Salty Caramel and Brooklyn Butterscotch. The Salty Caramel is a simple caramel sauce done right with the perfect amount of salty and sweet. The Brooklyn Butterscotch I could definitely eat by the spoonful. It tastes out of this world served over a warm brownie. The Spicy Chili Caramel definitely had a bit of a kick that any spice lover with enjoy. The Flowery Lavender Caramel was the most unique of the sauces. I enjoyed trying it, but don't know if I could eat it smothered on ice cream.
These Spoonable sauces are not just for making a sundae; they also pair well with almost any dessert. I could eat most of them by the spoonful, but they taste much better on cake, brownies, even on a cookie!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to Win an Anolon Eminence 10 Piece Bakeware Set!
- Mrs. Anderson's Dough Whisk Review
- Win a SuperEze Cookie and Ice Cream Scoop!
- Chance to Win a Gourmac Easy Action Cookie Press & Food Decorator!
- Emerson Creek Pottery Small Loaf Pans Review
- Enter to Win a 4-Month Subscription to Bocandy!
- Chance to Win a Bonjour All-in-One Double Boiler!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Dimple Ice Cream Scoop!
- Chance to Win a Peugeot Lanka Cinnamon Mill
- Win a Prize Pack of Gimbals Candy!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Soft And Chewy Caramel Popcorn
- Southern Coconut Cake
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Jammy Bun
- Instant Pot St. Patrick’s Day Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Irish Cream Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Nutella Lava Cake
- Air Fryer Brownies
- Apple Kiffles
- Grandma's Old-fashioned Butterscotch Cookies