Spoonable Caramel Sauce Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Spoonable is making caramel sauces that will turn a scoop of vanilla ice cream into a decadent dessert. Their line of caramel sauces has familiar flavors, as well as exotic flavors. I sampled the Flowery Lavender Caramel, Salty Caramel, Spicy Chili Caramel, Brooklyn Butterscotch, and Chewy Sesame Caramel.
Caramel is one of my favorite things in the world. The simple combination of sugar and water becomes so much more when you add flavorings or even a touch of salt. These Spoonable sauces have a nice thick texture which makes them perfect for topping a big scoop of ice cream.
My favorite flavor of the bunch was one that I was previously skeptical of, the Chewy Sesame Caramel. I had no idea sesame would work so well with caramel, but it does! Add it to ice cream, and the caramel sauce is nothing short of magnificent.
Other favorites included the Salty Caramel and Brooklyn Butterscotch. The Salty Caramel is a simple caramel sauce done right with the perfect amount of salty and sweet. The Brooklyn Butterscotch I could definitely eat by the spoonful. It tastes out of this world served over a warm brownie. The Spicy Chili Caramel definitely had a bit of a kick that any spice lover with enjoy. The Flowery Lavender Caramel was the most unique of the sauces. I enjoyed trying it, but don't know if I could eat it smothered on ice cream.
These Spoonable sauces are not just for making a sundae; they also pair well with almost any dessert. I could eat most of them by the spoonful, but they taste much better on cake, brownies, even on a cookie!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Each bite of Heavenly Slow Cooker Dump Cake is like a bite of heaven. This easy cake recipe is sure to put you on cloud nine. It's… Continue reading: "Heavenly Slow Cooker Dump Cake"
- Chance to Win a Gourmac Easy Action Cookie Press & Food Decorator!
- Chance to Win a Zenker Springform Nonstick Pure Pan!
- Chance to Win a Zenker Handle-It Glass Bottom Springform Pan!
- Beanilla Extracts Review
- Tastefully Simple My Mug Cake Review
- The Crispery Crispycakes Gift Box
- Queen Anne Black Cherry Cola Cordial Cherries Review
- Enter to Win a Free FUN Brownie Maker!
- Enter to Win a 4-Month Subscription to Bocandy!
- Enter to Win a Mrs. Fields Cool Bake Sheet!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Donut Muffins
- Chocolate Caramel Shortbread Cookies
- Vanilla Cupcakes With Vanilla Bean Frosting
- Raspberry Jam Filled Coffee Cake
- Swiss Cake Roll
- Shamrock Shake
- Mint Chocolate Lasagna
- Homemade Banana Pudding
- Soft Ginger Snap Cookies