Spoonable Caramel Sauce Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Spoonable is making caramel sauces that will turn a scoop of vanilla ice cream into a decadent dessert. Their line of caramel sauces has familiar flavors, as well as exotic flavors. I sampled the Flowery Lavender Caramel, Salty Caramel, Spicy Chili Caramel, Brooklyn Butterscotch, and Chewy Sesame Caramel.
Caramel is one of my favorite things in the world. The simple combination of sugar and water becomes so much more when you add flavorings or even a touch of salt. These Spoonable sauces have a nice thick texture which makes them perfect for topping a big scoop of ice cream.
My favorite flavor of the bunch was one that I was previously skeptical of, the Chewy Sesame Caramel. I had no idea sesame would work so well with caramel, but it does! Add it to ice cream, and the caramel sauce is nothing short of magnificent.
Other favorites included the Salty Caramel and Brooklyn Butterscotch. The Salty Caramel is a simple caramel sauce done right with the perfect amount of salty and sweet. The Brooklyn Butterscotch I could definitely eat by the spoonful. It tastes out of this world served over a warm brownie. The Spicy Chili Caramel definitely had a bit of a kick that any spice lover with enjoy. The Flowery Lavender Caramel was the most unique of the sauces. I enjoyed trying it, but don't know if I could eat it smothered on ice cream.
These Spoonable sauces are not just for making a sundae; they also pair well with almost any dessert. I could eat most of them by the spoonful, but they taste much better on cake, brownies, even on a cookie!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You won't find any dump cake recipes or apple cake recipes quite like Just-Like-Mom's Apple Dump Cake. This delicious cake tastes just… Continue reading: "Just-Like-Mom's Apple Dump Cake"
- Mrs. Anderson's Dough Whisk Review
- Enter to Win Miami Beach Chocolates!
- Tovolo Kitchen Tools Prize Pack Review
- Tastefully Simple My Mug Cake Review
- One-Trip Grip Grocery Bag Holders Review
- Enter to win a Good Cooking Chocolate Melting Pot!
- eCreamery's Season's Eatings Ice Cream Gift Pack Review
- Enter to Win Free Barista Baking Company Scones!
- Win an Urban Trend Fruzen Ice Cream Scoop!
- Enter to Win a Prize Pack of Shotwell Candy!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dragon Fruit, Papaya & Pomegranate Yogurt
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- Fruit Skewers and Coconut Yogurt Dip
- Strawberry Dumplings
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate
- Rainbow Sherbet Cupcakes
- Almond Apricot Cupcakes
- Egg Liqueur Cake
- Baked Apples Stuffed with Walnuts
- Cute Snowman Cupcakes